The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are interested in a "frag" of thin finger leather, just let me know. I have a couple, and they are each about 2"-2.5" in length, attached to small pieces of LR.

I also have a tiny umbrella leather (1") that looks like a miniature replica of a large one. This is also attached to a small piece of LR.

I will bring them to the meeting if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, turning down free coral. I'm impressed. Based on what I've seen, many of you would take a used plunger if someone offered it for free. :funny:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone has contacted me about picking up the leathers I posted--I'm going to just give him everything.

BTW, since you mention it (although facetiously), I'm looking for pulsing xenia--If anyone is willing (no, I am not joking). Not only do I think they are nice-looking, but I would like to have them double as a tank "barometer" of sorts, since they usually will not pulse if conditions are awry (Melev told me this). Please let me know if any of you can spare a couple. Thanks.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Crevalle, Can I be first to give you some pulsing xenia? I'll even throw in a little red sea xenia as well.
Derek
Is the plunger still available?;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be awesome Otolith! Thanks! Will you be at the meeting on the 13th?

I'm sorry to announce that the plunger was the first thing to go. David Grigor needed it for some type of plumbing emergency. :D

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
All those high wattage lights melted the tank......It was either that or playing with the BB gun in the house.......

Be careful what you ask for on the xenia. It can become a plague. I definately recommend letting it crawl up the back glass. That way you can easily dispose of by using a straight edge. If you let it get ahold of you LR aquascaping it tough to ever get it all off.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Crevalle,

Nothing is ever certain with me, but I should be there, and will gladly bring you some of each. I agree with David that the best place for the elongata is on the back glass. The red sea tends not to get out of control.

Derek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts