The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
AKA Douglas Lowey
593 Posts
Looks like its growing well Doug.

We just had new sod put in. Well about a month now. Just finishing the landscaping & fence around the new place.

Attachments

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Casey said:
owee Doug no more dirt what will you do?:thumbup:
Well if you can't mine dirt you can always sell worms. I got a Maglight you can borrow and a case of D cells from Price Club.

·
Administrator
46,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have Maglights and several more areas to redo
Man I wish I could just do sod :(

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
I have been looking for a way to get out of mowing my grass for years.:doh: Why would you want to go and do something like that?:arg: Man the nerve of some people and their petty desires to keep up with the jones.:mad:

·
Administrator
46,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
three90s&125sump said:
I have been looking for a way to get out of mowing my grass for years.:doh: Why would you want to go and do something like that?:arg: Man the nerve of some people and their petty desires to keep up with the jones.:mad:
in my case its putting up with the Janeses ;)

And the front will have a lot of bark and gravel, maybe a few Joshua and a lot of Chollo :)

·
Super Moderator
27,080 Posts
Both Dougs- your hard work has paid off! Looks great :beer:

·
Administrator
46,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
motorslave said:
Dang Doug, dose this mean I have to park on the drive way and you have to be carefull where you drive? Are you going to have to stay out of the yard with the Dodge?

Robert

Yah for now, I used the little push mower to mow, I couldnt bear the thought of them Big fat tires on the rider crushing my cute little grass shoots :(

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Doug1 said:
Yah for now, I used the little push mower to mow, I couldnt bear the thought of them Big fat tires on the rider crushing my cute little grass shoots :(

You really are turning into a big ole softie ! :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Doug1 said:
To hear 3-90s talk , it seems I have been neutered ;)
Dang...was going to send out some pics of my friends here in town to the OFR's but guess it is too late now. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts