The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of the last of my LR, (yea right). It's three nice pieces of Totoka, (12 lb, 11 lb & 5 lb). I put the refractometer in there for scale. Great shapes. Can't wait to aquascape with them. Let the curing continue....

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My only problem now will be that there's so many nice pieces, I don't want to relegate any of them to the bottom/back. :cry: I also just got a few pieces of Fiji Prem from a friend that is breaking down his tank for some construction. I got it for pods and such, but there were some great hitch hikers. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. They're in my 20 gal for now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
VERY nice shapes! You can do a LOT with those:thumbup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everybody.

Jenni, I got the rock from www.aquariumworks.com. I found them first on eBay and after I saw the quality of the first ten lbs I ordered a few pieces by size. It has great shape, but not much life because they shipped it UPS ground. I assume you could pay for overnight if you want. They pack it really well.

This isn't my only rock Loverotties. Here's a pic of the rest of it before I added this batch. It's 210 lbs total, including another 40 lbs I'm going to transfer from my 20 gal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Thanks, Cuda! I am going to have a look at them, I will have a 180 going up sometime in the summer and will need LOTs of rock, as I only have a 29 up now....let us see pics when you start to aquascape.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts