The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Man, I was just in PDX monday. I wish gas wasn't $3.15 a gallon, I'd drive back up. This one and the bubble look soooo nice. Just out of curiosity, what type of lighting are they under? I just scaled back and got rid of all my SPS due to heat issues. I'm sure the leather would probably be ok in my tank, not sure about the bubble. Ever come to Eugene?
Thanks,
B

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can probably drive halfway if you wanted both
lighting requirements actually arent that demanding on the bubble. it's as low as it can be in my tank (30"). I use the suplemental feeding method on mine with raw shrimp and squid.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Talked to the wife. She said to slow down for a minute.:( I would LOVE to have these corals in my tank(planning a few very large pieces intead of lots of small ones). But I already picked up a 5 inch Majestic angel,(OMG what a cool fish) and a very large toadstool leather along with a bunch of supplies/materials this week. If you get to a point where you really need to get rid of them, let me know. But for now, Gotta keep the boss happy. If she's not happy, nobodys happy. You married guys know EXACLY what I'm talkin' about.I've got an 18 gal. tall nano (complete setup) I'm getting rid of if you are interested in a swap. Lemme know.
Peace,
Bobby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts