The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have GSP on the back wall of my soon to be broke down 75g. the GSP is a sheet about the size of my hand. I have way to much of this stuff growing in the tank and should be able to peel the whole piece off of the glass. I would like to trade for a frag of zoos, mushrooms, ric, leather that I currently dont have. examples of what I would be looking for would be a ric other than green color, yellow toad stool, anything blue colored, basically I have my fair share of brown and green stuff. need some color diversity. prefer softies. let me know what you have.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not shipping. local deals only. but for those nebies with new tanks that just need a frag I should have plenty of pieces as I rip the rocks out for the move. no trade needed for that

·
Registered
573 Posts

I have atleast 75 polyps of these. a guy on RC is selling them for 1.50 a polyp. I could trade you these for some GSP or something...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
most likely as I rip my rocks apart for the move I will have a lot of frags. I will save them in a seperate bucket and hopefully will be able to set aside a day for people to stop by and pick up gsp frags. trade accepted if you have something, if not it will be free but you have to pick it up. stay tuned. this stuff can grow fast so a frag will do you just fine.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
large GSP sheet will be reserved for F22mech. will probably have various other frags of it as I pull the rocks apart so if you are looking for a smaller frag then still let me know but the biggest sheet has a deal pending.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like I will have a second large patch of GSP available. it is on/ overgrown a plating monti so I can just break the whole thing off the rock. size wise this will also be about the size of my hand. trade for soft frag.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all my livestock is in house in austell now.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
over behind smyrna. got behind today moving. pick up will probably be this coming weekend.

·
Registered
395 Posts
if ya have some extra little frags i would love to have a small piece but i dont have much to trade maybe a couple of $$$ i could pick it up but would have to be this up comming weekend.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be around all week end. PM me phone number for directions.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thekid55 said:
will you ship
no. take a ride its not that far. free + gas is still cheaper than the LFS.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts