The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I am going to be relocating by the summer, so I am leaving the fish addiction for a while. I will start some heavy traveling in Feb. I am probably going to Phoenix for the entire month or maybe even longer. Then my company will decide were I will relocate. Move me out into the area to live in a hotel, and the wife will get stuck selling off the tank. SHE DOSN'T WANT TO DO THAT! So everything must go now. I will not have a reef for a couple of months, but I lived 20 years without one before so hopefully 6-8 months will not seem so long.

I have found a buyer for the tank and all equipment. But he dosn't want some of the corals are rock. Mostly the LPS, and SPS because he is a beginner. I have sent an email to a fish store to see what type of credit I can get for this stuff, I will need it to buy equipment for my new 125 since I will be selling off most of the equipment that I have. Some of these corals are over 3-4 years old or more, what I would consider show size NOT FRAGS.....I will not move any of the corals until I hear back from the fish store that might want them all as a package deal.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'd like to get the frogspawn, torch and purple-tipped acro. Shall we discuss pricing via pm?

Also, do we have until the end of the month to get these? I'm still in the middle of that tank upgrade and need a week or two.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To all, I have offered the corals for store credit as I stated in the orginal post. If I am not pleased with the deal they offer then all corals go to those that have spoken for them unless something happens. I am also looking for pumps, hqi halide setups, and icecap ballasts for trade.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Double post sorry

·
Registered
275 Posts
corals for trade

i still have those mh ballasts if youd like to trade some corals for them?just let me know how many you want and will work out something.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
All this is still up for grabs, I will be home today, Monday and Tuesday, then I am off to Arizona for 17 days.

If anyone wants any of this stuff, its a pick up asap.

As for Prices

LT 8 headed torch would be $15 a head and I can break it into 4 head pieces.
$35 for the frogspawn
$10 each for any type of xenia frag you want
$25 for Purple tip acro frags
Large zoo colonies are $30-$60 depends on what size you want (I have a bunch)
Large Pocillapora colony is $60.00
Green slimer 2-3" long with many other small tips $35.00
Hydraphora $35.00
Large GSP rock is $45 7-8" long and completly covered in GSP's.

I can post more pics when my lights come on today. I need to start moving this stuff out slowly over the next few months. I don't have much time to keep up with the tank and things are growing like crazy. The more you buy the better the deal I offer. Feel free to pm offers but if this stuff dosn't sell I am taking it in for store credit so prices will double there. I will trade for external pumps, sand, sump, lighting, anything needed for the 125 I have sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't have room for large pieces of rock so do you have some zoo frags you'd be willing to part with? I would be interested if you would be willing to frag some out. Please send me a pm if you have any. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fungia plate and frowgspawn are gone.

Still have the big torch though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts