The Reef Tank banner
738 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  redwinger 
#1 ·
I lost my job and can no longer continue having my tank. I would like to sell the whole settup as a package deal just to get rid of it, but i am not sure that will happen. So I will list what i have forsale seperatly. I am only selling the Livestock first before i sell any of the drygoods.

Here is the list of what i have for livestock:
Around 50lbs of Live Rock I have mixed pcs and sizes ranging from 4"-8" this LR is used in a 37G oceanic tank to give you a idea of the sizes. selling all LR for $200 as a package only (not seperating it)

I have a True percula clownfish that is very healty and is about 2"-3" in size (very good eater) $30

A Yellow Tang about 3"-4" in size that is also very healty (also a great eater) $30

A cleaner shrimp for $20

I also have a maxima clam about 3''-4" in size (very colorful) $60

ALso have fine white Live sand about 40lbs $20

Then there is misc. snails, crabs in there everywhere whaterever comes on the LR stays on the LR there is also 2 sally lightfoot crabs and 1 black emerald clam which will most likly be included in the LR purchace.

After all Livestock is completely gone then i will sell the drygoods which include the oceanic 37g tank that has a built in overflow box with the matching oceanic stand. also will included the refuigium with the purchace of the tank.
Mag 3 return pump
corlife protein skimmer
maxijet cirulation pumps
aquamedic oceanlight 250Watt HQI pentdant includes ballast as well with extra partial used bulb
2 corlife moonlights

Like i said I need to sell all livestock before i will sell the drygoods.
Please contact me here or by email @ bmonsaas@msn.com

Thankyou all!

See less See more
#6 ·
is the sand suguar size??? what kind is it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.