The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
I am not sure how much is in a "Pretty Pink " bottle, but I am assuming that your critters are having a field day with the extra food. I would check your nitrates and ammonia levels. Ammonia would indicate that the food was decaying and a water change may be in order but I would think that the bacteria would adjust to the extra load. It may be bad for the fish but I think your bed will make up for it. (Thank goodness it is a 90 gal). Nitrates would just mean that the bacteria is converting the waste fine but could jump up due to the jump in ammonia. That would just mean a small water change to get rid of the nitrates.
I am not an expert by any means, and just trying to think it through.

Ray
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top