The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I click on "manage attachments" there is a bar at the top of that screen that says "Sum of all attachments owned by DebsSisterFlo: 18.35 MB". I wonder, those pics are still in the posts, are they stored somewhere that the sum of my attachments goes up? How do I clear that out so that I don't max out that attachment allotment, or whatever it is? Do I have to go and try to find those old posts and manually delete the pics? I don't have a gallery, and the only pics that I've uploaded are the ones submitted to the calendar. I'm just wondering if someone can explain it... thanks!

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
The more posts you have the space that is alotted for you on the server for your attachments increases.

You can click on you user CP and the very bottom left hand side has a folder with access to your attachments in it. You can add/remove them there.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh cool, I had no idea. Thanks a bunch for that info and the fast reply! :D
Do you have a gallery set up for your tank pics? I just adore your setup and practically :drool: every time I see it.

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Thank you.

No, I am too lazy. I do have a stocking thread roaming about some where.

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, I did see that, I'll go check it out again.
Thanks again for the info, I deleted 13 pages of old pics! Just doing my tiny little part to help out the server, lol! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts