The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i would throw up a post. i think its safe to talk about what i did the last couple weeks-since scotty isn't around (seeing how he doesn't care about this kind of stuff). on my two week break from rotations we made it out to a wedding in oregon. the highlight though was a trip down to redwood national forest. spent a couple nights camped on the beach where we saw seals, porpoises and a whale. also elk. it was awesome-way beautiful!

so my two weeks are winding down and i'm afraid you won't see much of me for awhile. thought i would explain myself and post a couple pics to remember me by...

j and tg

fern canyon

pacific sunset

laters-
tg

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Looks like a beautiful place !!!!! Glad you had a great time !!!!

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Those are great pics and looks and sounds like you are having a great time.

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
Looks great, Rich!
Man, they brag about the sunsets in the Keys. I think the West coast might have the upper hand there.

I need to get out there sometime...

How much longer until you're official?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Graham said:
Looks great, Rich!
Man, they brag about the sunsets in the Keys. I think the West coast might have the upper hand there.

I need to get out there sometime...

How much longer until you're official?
about 9 months graham...

never been to the keys but northern california is my new favorite place on earth...and it has nothing to do with a town named weed. the mountains, streams, and forests are awesome. and along the coast with the temperate climate (redwood annual high temps 60s, annual low temps 40s) it doesn't get any better. we got one beautiful sunset, the other night clouds formed late in the day-as they are want to do-with the clashing cool pacific breeze and warmer inland air.

tg

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
:funny:

Yeah.....ya slacker. :D

You should do it like we did:

1.) get engaged
2.) get pregnant
3.) get house
4.) get hitched

;)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yikes-

9 months is a scary number then...i think common law marriage kicks in at about 7 years no? :lol: so...no imminent plans on that front-i'm too poor-and she's in no hurry (my biggest asset is my tank-and she's too cool to make me trade that in on a diamond).

also 9 months makes it sound like we're expecting-the only little one i'm expecting is my puppy...to chill out a bit:)

officially a health care provider in t-minus 9 months

tg

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my plans are:

1.) got the house
2.) got the dog
3.) get paid
4.) get engaged (as retainer before getting a larger tank :lol: )
5.) get said larger tank
6.) get hitched
7.) then get the crumbsnatchers

tg:D

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Twins Guy said:
my plans are:

1.) got the house
2.) got the dog
3.) get paid
4.) get engaged (as retainer before getting a larger tank :lol: )
5.) get said larger tank
6.) get hitched
7.) then get the crumbsnatchers

tg:D
:funny:
If you're able to pull that off, I'll buy you a nice bottle of champaigne at your wedding. Hmmm....9 months from now...that's interesting. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts