The Reef Tank banner

just checkin in

289 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Lowman 
#1 ·
Well i havent been around at all lately, reason being my father passed away last Wednesday. So yeah i have been trying to wrap my mind around that. just thought i would pop in and say hello to everyone.
Jon

#6 ·
Sorry Evil. I lost my father several years ago so I know what you are going thru.........again sorry to hear.

#7 ·
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost both of my parents about this time last year. First my mom and about 3 weeks later my dad. Both were very unexpected. Words cannot describe how you must be feeling.

Jay

#8 ·
That sucks man. I'm sorry to hear about everyones losses. It's weird, supposively everyone is suppose to be living longer these days, and yet it seems like everyone one i know or someone they know has a family member or a good friend just all of a sudden go. It just doesn't seem fair. The people that should pass away never do and instead it is always the good people. Once again, sorry to hear about the sad news.

Sincerely, Sully

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.