The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all seems well the fish love the new tank and everything is happy has cleared up nicely I knew there was a reason I hate southdown:D

·
Administrator
47,635 Posts
Gee Casey that looks really nice. Too bad they don't have NEMO themed door knobs , eh ? ;)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doug if they did I would have them already :) thanks

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
I'm aghast, a 180 with no triggers, puffers, lions, eels or groupers! How could you resist!?! :D

Looks very, very nice, but way too peaceful for my taste. :p

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
look casey, all the fish are swimmign at only one end of the tank. i guess that means you could put in a trigger and grouper at the other end. i'm sure they'll stay on thier respective sides :D

that rock just looks awesome !!! i love all the corraline on it. i'm still in shock that this thing was fw tested, filled with sw, rock and fish, in only a weekend!!!

forget the nemo handles. i'm still wiating to see the nemo stickers all over the tank and stand :D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beach Bum I have a grouper in my 25 nano I couldnt resist him
pic is attached you can see him hiding he is gorgeous and a pig.
Jay there will be no nemo stickers on this baby and see what ya can do with FULLY CURED rock 9 months old under MH lighting:D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Casey bad news for ya. Looking at that first pic it appears there is a big black blemish running down the center of the back of the tank..right behind the pump. I know how painful this must be the thought of tearing down the tank and starting over. I don't think I can stand the thought of you having to do that.

I will be over later this evening to help you take it all apart. You probably won't be in any mood to fix it or put it back up after all that work. Tell you what, Ill just take it off your hands and when you start to feel better you can come over and look at it. Anyone else volunteer to help me take this off Casey's hands? Really Casey you will thank all of us for this later.
Dave

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dave your so nice to help me out like that .NOW GO JUMP IN A LAKE! J/K thanks :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Now casey is that anyway to treat a fellow reefer!!:rolleyes:

I may show up at your door step some day with a cold pack and stare at your tank and we can tell reef stories til the sun comes up!!;)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well Johnny the door is always open to ya buddy :):beer:

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
Casey! I love that side shot! Way kewl view.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Dang Looks great all you need now is a Lion and a trigger and a.................... snicker

Does look great

Jeff

·
Registered
637 Posts
I cant wait until I have my own place for a tank! For now I have to settle for a 6 gallon nano...I think my limit for the dorm room is 20 gallons...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts