Woah. I had no idea they were even toxic.
I always have cuts on my hands and I never even worried about it till now. Maybe in my earlier post I should change it to... "I want lethally toxic corals!" I've never even had a slight reaction and I've messed with a lot of zoos with cuts all over, maybe I just am lucky and they're the non-toxic variety or maybe I'm superhuman.
Anyhow, I still want zoos.
I'm actually in Portland for the weekend (leaving monday morning-ish). I was thinking about heading to Waves on my way out of town, anyone know when they open off-hand?
Man, this palytoxin thing is scary.