The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, our club buy for July is with Air Water Ice. They are mainly known for their ro/di filter kits and supplies, but you can check out their website for all of their stuff. They are offering us a 10% discount on purchases up to $1000, 15% off for purchases between $1000-2000, and 20% off for purchases over $2000.

Some of the conditions for the group buy are that we have to have it all shipped to a single address and that it has to be paid with a single credit card. For all of those interested, please post or PM me with what it is you want, and you will be asked to send me a check for those items BEFORE I place the order. You can either pick up the stuff at the club meeting or drop by my house any time.

Now is a great time to pick up an ro/di filter or to buy replacement filters!

http://www.airwaterice.com/

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one interested except for me and Traci? No one needs replacement filters? I'm ordering a few sediment filters and carbon block filters (enough until next year's group buy on filters!).

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
oh, we needed to post..LOL yeah I am interested, but it will be Friday before I can buy...

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i want some things... what do we have to do to order? I want one of their big ones and the automatic bucket.

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i want some things... what do we have to do to order?
You can either post in this thread what you want or you can PM me the information. Please be as specific as possible. For example, I am getting the 6 pack filter combo (SKU: 6PACK) for $29.95 before discount and shipping.

Once we have everything together, I will collect checks/payments and place the order. Depending on the discount and shipping, you may end up owing a few dollars more or get reimbursed a few dollars. I will bring the stuff to the July meeting at Tony's house (or just have it all sent to his house to begin with :rolleyes:).

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Hey Hoang, I won't mind it being shipped here... I'm home for the most part all week, so I can accept packages like this..LOL

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Tony and Traci... what are you guys ordering, I just wanna know what discount we're getting so far ;) I may order more if we make it to 15%

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
I'll le tyou know Friday evening Hoang on what I will be ordering...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I believe i'm gonna be getting some replacement filters for my Mighty Mite RO/DI system...with the water the way it is down here it goes from being a "50 GPD" system to a 100+ GPD so I'll stick with it~

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I'm getting:
150GPD Membrane and Flow restrictor
Sediment Filter 10 "
Carbon Block 10"
DI Cartridge-Single Color changing

Hoang, I think I might need 2 each of the sediment and carbon cartridges, will you add those on?

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
I'm going to have to pass on this one Hoang, too much money going out in the next couple weeks...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I was looking at that package, but it doesn't come with the one micron sediment/carbon filter, I guess 10/5 is small enough? I only have space for one carbon block. Would going only down to 5 microns be OK going into the DI? (after I used the 1 micron filters) There is also a 2 pack, but it doesn't specify the micron ratings, I could get a couple of those packs. My filter has 1 micron for both right now, I figured I would use them again since I haven't had any troubles.

I sent a message to them to ask about the 2 pack.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
they usually will customize about any of their packages. I bet they'd change all the microns and make them the same for you. let us know the result of your email.

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anybody else interested? I will be putting in the order by the end of this week so we can receive it by the meeting next weekend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts