The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Man casey you made me choke on some raisin bran cereral I was eating!! :D Those are incredible pics of your tank! Think I will put my camera away and just enjoy yours! NOT!! I will get it right one of these days!:)

Oh by the way those pics deserve this------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

----------:banana::banana: :blob: :banana: :banana: :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
what kind of camera do you have?i got a hp 735. i need to learn more about the macro setting. it does ok but not like some pics i have seen on here.:eek:

·
Master of Perplexity
3,451 Posts
Maybe I should start a new thread, but man I'm high as a kite after diving yesterday! Please someone bring me down by telling me an arrowhead crab is evil, or that the seaurchins will pollute my tank, that the ceriths will give my other snails std's.

·
Master of Perplexity
3,451 Posts
Truthfully I'd only look at their polyps. Still you're taking a chance, cause they are all brown and you have to look really close to tell what they might look like. Zoo's are so funny like that, aren't they. I got some in Aqua-works that fluoresced in their tank, and lived on the sand, but they don't take to rock and don't look as good in my tank, in my experience.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.