The Reef Tank banner

jg24

Tags
sps corals
645 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Floppy 
G
#1 ·
heck of a tank you got there, and thank you for hosting, i had a great time!

#5 ·
Thanks a lot for letting me come Bob. I wish I could've arrived earlier, but I was on 494 for a looooong time (I wonder if I could've just taken 94 most of the way:confused: ) Anyway, your tank is looking cool. Never seen a "real" live reef aqaurium containing SPS corals before, only in a picture. Well, I took your advice, I am going to get a 75 gallon. The 12" width is not that much and I would only be wanting a bigger tank in the future. Hello to everyone I didn't say hello to. I Felt a little awkward not knowing anyone, but I hope to chit chat and get to know everyone personally in the meetings to come. I hope everyone has a safe weekend.

#9 ·
Thank You to everyone who attended last night. Thanks for your great comments.

I can't remember who asked about the x10 outlets. Do an ebay search for x10 supersocket. Look for the item that has 4 outlets, I think the buy it now option has them for $32.99. The seller is called "placefordeals" The same seller also has the mini timer(alarmclock). For those who asked the power strip I made was from gregt's site from RC. I think it is saltyzoo.com

Thanks again to everyone.

#10 ·
Yeah thanks jg24:rolleyes: It took me over an hour to find a place for all those zoo's you gave me. Nah, just *****ting yah, there great! Thanks:dance:

Thanks to you to mnreefman, stoney, and madrefkepr. The frags are doing great. I just hope it stays that way.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.