The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't take that woman any more. She's not happy unless she's argueing with someone. If it's not her way she'll continue to beat the dead horse. I'm about ready to throw in the towel.:mad:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I for one have had my share of run ins with her....Just do what I do and take it with a grain of salt. When it comes down to it, we will handle the situations, how we, the BOD, vote and agree. We take anyones advice for what it is....advice. If you disagree, speak your peace and move on.

Don't throw in the towel...that would be her winning....do what I do and kill them with kindness... :D Just say you agree to disagree.....

We all know she has to have the last word, so let her...and move on...if that gives her some sort of good feeling deep down, then so be it....

She is trying to help, even if it is annoying....She just can't stand that she really has no say, so she has to badger to get her point across.....She just has too much time on her hands, with all her customers.... :p

On the record...if any of what says gets back to Jenn or anyone else for that matter....I will be very disappointed. What is said in this forum stays in this forum.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If Curtis is fed up allready --- he won't last a week --- LOL

I think we all get frustrated every now and again.

I can't count the number of times for myself. When it happens I just slowly back away from the computer. I then vow never to post again. Unfortunatly that lasts about --- OH 5 Min. --- for some reason I just can't stop myself. I guess I'll call that a personal flaw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.