The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lot of reading, I finally decided to get one of Jebao Wp-40 and found them in fish-street.com, they offered quick shipping and nice customer support. extra sensor is very worth as original was too tiny.

They are replacing my three koralia 1050s. Man, they are very powerful. currently running them under W2 mode and wave action is awesome. Just wanted to let everyone know if you are planning to get one, it's very worth price. For tanks smaller than 90gallon, WP-25 should be good enough.

I wil ltry to post video very soon.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I got one too and when I compare it to my MP40 it is;
Far larger
Less control
Flow is more directional.
Mine will be up for sale soon.

I do think that it is a greater value than a koralia 1050.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Mike - I agree with you they are not comparable with MP-40s...but for price they offer much better not sure about quality though. infact I have to exchange them for Wp-25 and they are much smaller in size and perfect for my tank

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
@ Mike - I agree with you they are not comparable with MP-40s...but for price they offer much better not sure about quality though. infact I have to exchange them for Wp-25 and they are much smaller in size and perfect for my tank
I think in most tanks the WP25 is a better option. The flow is too directional.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any issues w/ the sound generated by the WP40?

I bought one and found it too loud with a distinctive pitch. I waited couple weeks to see if the tone and volume would go down but it never did. Upon a physical inspection I didnt see anything about the pump, prop or shaft that were out of order.

I went to Ultra Corals and listened to their WP40 and found it almost silent. I ended returning it but still love my WP25 that is silent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts