1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
LOL...That was WAAAAAAAAAY too easy! :funny:

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
**In case of emergency use search function and begin re-reading all 1200+ posts the Fat Man has made.**

In severe cases of withdrawal IMMEDIATELY search for posts including Snail Massage!

·
Ron C.
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I've re-read the snail massage thread and it helped a little, but it's like fat free mayonnaise - it just aint the same!!!!

Ron

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
**sigh** We have a serious case here. Go to FatMan support and REPEATEDLY read ALL info listed on the site.

Hang in there man. We're here for you and Jay should be back in a couple hours! :funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
bwahahahhaha you guys are soooooo funnny :)

they tried locking me in with the gorillas. i tried explaining that i came with one of te schools, but sincei didnt have id on me, they werent buying it. thankfully one of the other parents saw them dragging me into the cage, and saved me .. whew!! that was close.

they suggested i shave a little to avoid any future complications :D

pix of the trip will posted in marg'ville soon.

·
Ron C.
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jimmer, it's a comfort to know that when the withdrawals get bad I cant jump on RTR and get the support I need. I'm getting stronger, I can feel it. If I can just hold on for a few more hours unit Jay gets back.

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
We're here for ya man...We're here for you!:p

·
Ron C.
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, once again everything is right with the world, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, Jay is back. I dont mind admitting Jay, that was a close one for me.

p.s. Jimmer, you got me through that one bud, I owe ya.

Ron

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny:

i allmost didnt make it back (read m'ville thread)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts