The Reef Tank banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Retired Wanderer
17,606 Posts
Perry, wait a minute. Did you say you make $600 a week at your new job? Something’s not right with that. But then, you said your company treats employees right. That is the right thing to do in any case.

Carry on, peeps. Make it groovy.
Cath, I am not sure I implied 600 a week for rent. It is a little more than that. My apartment is 600 a month.

Looking at ultra high def TV's

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Super Moderator
22,591 Posts
Cath, this time I used green onions, kosher salt, sesame oil , and a lil bit of Italian seasoning ( yeah , I know 🤷🏻‍♂️, but it worked out nicely IMO)

·
Super Moderator
28,049 Posts
Cath, I am not sure I implied 600 a week for rent. It is a little more than that. My apartment is 600 a month.

Looking at ultra high def TV's
Ohhhh I misread your post. Glad I asked about it.

Cath, this time I used green onions, kosher salt, sesame oil , and a lil bit of Italian seasoning ( yeah , I know 🤷🏻‍♂️, but it worked out nicely IMO)
Ding, ding, ding! Sesame oil is IT for adding a special flavor.

·
Administrator
48,447 Posts
Evening all, was a chill day at work. Went up and discussed evening out with lady friend, She knows what I am wearing but "you'll " see is all I got from her. Over 80 today, even the doggies took a lot of breaks, tomorrow it will be 60ish and showers. at least indoor dining and music venue.
Ex sent me final draft of DOM, I have no issues with verbage, she was questioning retirement bennies. I interpret it as any IRA/401K, stocks , etc that werent divvied up shall be the property of named beneficiary. No Prob, we dont have any of that now, Her ? was about Soc Sec survivor benefits and I dont think that applies because it is a federal program. Otherwise, her and I sign and it goes to Judge. Done.
Ravioli looks good Vinny, and I am not a big pasta person, though I like a good Lasagna or Manicotti.
I need to take Furgee in for her 2nd round of puppy shots fri am, I wont be surprised if she is 28lbs, shes growing like a weed. She is getting better, she has daughters pitty to play with and then she has been hanging out with GF dow, she is learning how to be a big calm dog, but she is m=not even 3 mo old so she is still a puppy

·
Administrator
48,447 Posts
Oh i am familiar with Asian cooking, Sesame seed oil is the bomb if used lightly, i have recently started using a light touch of Chinese 5 spice, its nice

21 - 26 of 26 Posts