The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

I'm treadin' on this carefully...haven't seen any other posting for the day, so here goes :D

Jay! Where are those pincers and cubes? We need to get people's humma hums outa bed and into the work flow ;) If we have to be up, so does everyone else!

Special prayers out to the path of Isabel :eek: :eek:

Lots of love, hugs, and peace to everyone out there, on TRT and beyond.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good morning, Cath and all TRT'ers!

Looks like a beautiful day here on Rocky Top but I'm afraid our friends on the mid-Atlantic coast are in for some bad weather later this evening. Sure hope everyone in Isabel's path is prepared and stays safe.

Here's a bit of sunrise sunshine for the morning:

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Dick:)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! Great to see you Dick!

I'm dragging this morning, as the dogs decided they HAD to go out about 4am. After tearing across the yard, Sasha decided it would be fun to go into the shed and bark. Not a warning or a "something's going on" bark - just nicely spaced "Wow I sound neat in here" barks. Sigh. :rolleyes: It took a lot longer than it should have to get them back in - because I didn't want her to wake up the neighborhood.

So I need some coffee. Anyone else, while I'm headed that way?

Danielle

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I could use Ovaltine(Chocolate Malt) and some canadian bacon Danielle! ;) Nice to see everyone! East Coast bunker down!! Stay safe! Prayers all around! Have a good day everyone. And nice to meet you Dick, I've heard a lot about you :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
GRR...its 7am here, and I haven't been to bed. I can't sleep. I have to know what this thing is in my tank that I just found (see other thread).....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good to meet you too, Austin!

Reefdude5 said:
And nice to meet you Dick, I've heard a lot about you :D
Before you believe any of it, please consider the source! :D

Dick:)

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
MORNING? I am up at 5:30 to put the car on the tow dolly and it wont be light till later :(
Hold the Ovaltine, QuadraLAtte IV push STAT :D
Trying to get an early start on the long slow trip. I hope the Easties don't take a beating from the storm, got your emergency tank stuff set?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning! Have a great day, and good luck to all of the East Coasters in the path of Isabel.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did I hear Ovaltine?? Yummmmmm...

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Heh, 2nd pot of coffee, been to work twice today (on my day off) and looks like a conference call at 1:30...

maybe 3 pots of coffee today...

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
3 pots of coffee? :eek:

I hope Isabel loses some steam before she hits; good luck to all in the path and prayers from the PNW for safe keeping.

Ugh. I got the bad news yesterday. My Volvo is dead. $1200 for a new transmission. So looks like I'll be bussing it for awhile. :(

Hope you all have a good Wednesday,

Alice

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ugh. I got the bad news yesterday. My Volvo is dead. $1200 for a new transmission. So looks like I'll be bussing it for awhile.
Time to upgrade? Look out Mercedes and BMW.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Batten down the hatches, Tim!

LOL Joel, it was a really old Volvo. I'm upgrading to a diesel-it's called the bus ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts