The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', sleepyheaded TRT!

Coffee is on, freshly made applesauce on French toast, bacon cooked light or crispy, and a glass of milk.

The TRT noise makers are at it already.

·
Premium Member
25,501 Posts
Good Morning Cath and Everyone!!!!

Thanks for the French toast and coffee Cath,

Work is Crazy, My boss on the project resigned just days after top person from the state resigned. I can imagine how funny it is when they ask someone to take over these positions, I don't think they have people waiting in line to do it, A year later and we are still a mess, LOL.

Kristine is getting Home sick, I sure miss her.

Have a Great Hump Day

·
Premium Member
25,501 Posts
Morning George

Doug the bike is coming along, you know how it is, you start on one thing and look at something else and decide it needs to be replaced and it just keeps going, It's going to be a new bike when I'm done, LOL

Kristine will be back in Jan. We are trying to arrange a vist over the holidays, But she may come home for Thanksgiving

·
Super Moderator
22,287 Posts
Mornin' all :wavey:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, George, Vince, Jeff, & Everybody! :)

Sorry 'bout all the turmoil at work, Vince. Sounds like a mess that needs fixin'. Hope Kristine can arrange that leave.

Another glorious day in the Bosque del Apache. Cold outside but the big motor home is very comfortable.

Saw more Sandhill Cranes yesterday than I knew existed. They're very large, standing nearly as tall as a man. Here's just one.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everyone! :)

Dick:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good Morning TRT! It's going to be a great day, I can feel it.
Bringing orange juice to share, freshly squeezed.
Also, I brought a wok for making some noise.
Have an amazing day everyone.

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
good morning.
nice pic dick.
im late but its ok, we have this stupid thing today at school. so im not going in tell its over. (i hate pep-rally's)
well im going to get some call of duty in before i have to go. cya all later.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
Good Morning TRT! It's going to be a great day, I can feel it.
Bringing orange juice to share, freshly squeezed.
Also, I brought a wok for making some noise.
Have an amazing day everyone.
Thanks for the OJ!And I'll bring a Run to make some noise!And to Nic! RAH,RAH,RAH!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
And to Nic! RAH,RAH,RAH!
George. u a little bit excited today. i know i am, going to look at that BMW. after class.

however we find out if my grandpa need another open heart surgery.
and we have a marine core veterans ball to go to, on Friday, he is really looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Hello! I'm here!

Thanx for the coffee, Cath

I had an early morning job, and just got back, and I'm heading out again

Have a super day!!! :wavey:

·
Registered
483 Posts
+1

Thanks for the great breakfast cath. French toast and Bacon is my favorite.

I finally finished my new stand last night. After putting my 40 breeder on it it's obvious that I'll need a bigger tank. I made it 48"x19" so that I could accomidate a larger tank in the future, but I really think the future is now. :nuts:

Here's a quick pic I took this morning.

Attachments

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
+1

Thanks for the great breakfast cath. French toast and Bacon is my favorite.

I finally finished my new stand last night. After putting my 40 breeder on it it's obvious that I'll need a bigger tank. I made it 48"x19" so that I could accomidate a larger tank in the future, but I really think the future is now. :nuts:

Here's a quick pic I took this morning.
pet-co? 1$ gallon sale?
i got one at the sale. its now part of my 110 gallon breeding system (chiclids)
a 70 gallon and a 40 gallon.

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
i made my 55 to fit a 55, a 90 gallon, and a 120 gallon. i also built a bed frame onto it, and now its my head board.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Good Morning Gang, Just checking in. I is well here. I will be posting some updates maybe this weekend. We had a birthday party for Alyssa (3) I hope to have time to go through the pictures this weekend. School is good and work is great. Talk to you'll soon.

Fred

1 - 20 of 58 Posts