The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well actually it's wednesday everyone else too :D well most everywhere else, at least in the US lol

just thought i'd say good morning. been a while since i started a morning thread. cath usually beats me to it :D

i posted some OLD pics i found last night, in m'ville. be careful lol

have a great day everyone
jay

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Jay and TRT!

Well got up this morning and was getting ready to head out the door to work and received a phone call from work saying not to come in until 10:30 this morning as we had no lumber to run. Waiting for three charges to come out of the dry kilns!

So-----------guess I will answer some threads and then go back to bed!

Everyone have a nice Wednesday!:)

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

Wheeeee, Jay! Let's go get the rest awake. We're here, and we think everyone else should be hoppin' too, eh? ehehehe

I worked on my den last night, and it looks some better. That'sa wee bit better. But Doug advised me not to post that picture...that I should wait till more of the floor is exposed to air :rolleyes:

Clang, clang, clang...It's time to get up, it's time to get up, it's time to get up the morning!

sigh...I won't be singing that song tomorrow, I have to go back to work :(

Love and hugs and Peace from here to you!

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*puts his nice soft super sound tight earplugs back in, changes clothes to a water and ice tight pair of pajamas, and thinks how nice it would be to go back to bed* :)

Everyone have a great day!

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Morning yall. I guess I am a late riser. DAng I wonder if it would be easier to stay up and beat yall in.

Ray

·
Super Moderator
22,410 Posts
Mornin' all! first time in a while i get in on the mornin post,,,,bad/ good thing i go into work the afternoon for 16 hrs and then a midnite shift on thursday nite, then i'm off till @onday,back to my old routine again,,gonna change the oil in da truck today(with my driving , i do this every 4 weeks )and rotate the tires while i go it up in the air. then do some lil stuff if i have time , then off to work,,,
everyone have a great day!

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' everyone....

Much better morning this morning....totally uneventful! I'm off on Friday.....Mikayla and I will be going to the county fair...wheee!!!

Got the Budweiser Clydesdales there this year....

Busy day with meetings.....and packing my office for the big move.

Have a good one!

Jodi

·
Administrator
47,660 Posts
Morning, man am i glad for this thread every day. All the days seem the same and its nice to have a reference ;)
Jodi I would love to see the Clydes, I aint much of a cowboy but big , beautiful draft horses are a work of art, beauty and power :D
I don't like the beer but I always loved the commercials they did featuring the Clydes running in a herd through stream and stuff, very nice visuals :)
Everyone enjoy today, we only get one, tommorow it will be a different day ;)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good Morning TRT! I'm working on my first cup of coffee and getting ready to get some work done. Have a great day.

Andrew:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Morning All!

Waiting to go into work at 10:30AM! Going to hit the triple figures in temperature today and expecting to break some records!! Not looking forward to that at all!

Oh well soon enough it will be drifting snow and below zero weather!!

Later, :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey y'all!

Things are really hopping at work lately. I miss all of you TRT folks... :(

May be transferring to another department soon...keep your fingers crossed for me... :)

Ryan is crawling like a speed demon now, he's so much fun to watch. And he can cruise along the furniture now, too. I am so enjoying this mommy thing.

I am hoping to get pics of my tank stand up soon (have I said that before?). We have it built and the first coat of primer is on. We are hoping to do the second tonight, at least on the canopy. Geoff did an AWESOME job with the router - I can't wait for you guys to see it. Now I just have to decide how I am going to paint it.

Have a great Wednesday!

·
Super Moderator
27,692 Posts
OHhhhhh what a sweet deal, Nikki! We wanna see progress pix! Pleeeeze?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
clint...as someone who posted those same messages a mere month ago, and someone who enjoyed getting up when the rest of the world was slaving at work.....i would appreciate it if you kept those rude comments to yourself :D :funny: :D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol.....

.... it's the only thing i enjoy rubbing ....

umm...nevermind :D

G

·
ohhhh..... jay were not talking about your snail episode again are we......... i dont think you want me to open up that can of worms again

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Let the snail episode die! Let's move on to nudibranch's! Can you imagine mass----------------Let's not go there!:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can of mollusks clint, can of mollusks :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts