The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

oh man that's hilarious! cath is gonna get you!

oh, and i'll post the news when i get home in the mornin

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Doug1 said:
Oh My , she may not take that well ;)
YOU DANG RIGHT!! (cath runnin' like all-getout to catch Buzz and let him have it with the ole 1-2!!!)

Good Mawnin' TRT!!! Gotta get my fanny in gear to go to a 7AM meeting......

Love and hugs as I go out the door!

:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ok up and atem folks. no more sleeping. the sun is up, time to get the gears rollin!

as for the news, i dont want to clutter up the mornin thread so i'll post a thread in margarittaville, where it's more appropriate.

have GREAT day everyone!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
The forum... not Jimmy Buffett-ville. :) I have a lot to get done, too. (I was just curious about Jay's announcement)

Danielle

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
morning all!

well, today will be my first ride of the year. a 30 miler. i have been real slack this year. usually by now i would have had a couple hundred miles or so under my saddle. wet weather and visitors have killed me this year. i have to start getting ready for BRAG bicycle ride across georgia again this year. my dad and i will be taking the tandem this year. woohoo. motoring at 35+!

ok, i guess i will head over to m'ville.

G~

·
Super Moderator
22,710 Posts
Mornin' all! as my vacation is winding down, as usual , i'm starting to get into my " dang! running out of time to do the stuff i gotta do" phase of my vacation.gotta go run up to the hosp. today to get some bloodwork done,(no biggie, just a follow up to starting some new meds)the wife is going in to work early today:dance: , so all that means i can get stuff done around here, with out worrying about waking her up (she works nites).
don't want her to know how fast i can do tank work, she thinks it's a REAL big job,,,:rolleyes: ;) so tomorrow morning she'll think i spent alot of time and energy,,,
oh ya,gotta tear the house /garage apart to look for my lost watch,,,only been without it fer a week,,only a week old, cheapie work casio,,did not look to check that it was not the same as the one it replaced,,otherwise i could wait around for the hourly and the alarm beeps to tattle on it's hiding place,,:rolleyes:
(welcome to my life)
lately , i been eyeballing the 75 , to see what's coming out/fragged for it's trip to Cath n Tom:dance:
and to make the trip to Shirley's(and Premium)
(gotta remember to bring doggie, parrot,AND cat:D treat offerings to Shirley's "zoo",,,)
do cat's have long term memory?:confused: :rolleyes: :funny:
everyone have a great day!:)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Jeff, your posts always exhaust me, LOL.

Friday's just around the corner and I am so ready :)

Alice

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good Morning!

Happy Thursday all!

Glad to see everyone is feeling chipper today! I think I have decided to set our old 55G up as a predator tank, so if anyone has any good resources to suggest (compatibility of different fishies, equipment needed, etc) it would be much appreciated! You can either reply on the forum or even PM me. I am thinking definitely lionfish, but am flexible on others although I would love to get another eel.

First step is to design a cabinet so Geoff's dad can build it...I bet nobody here knows anything about that...

:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
PS

I think that I will be attending the picnic in Atlanta in June (wow, that almost sounds like I know what I am talking about). Who else will be there? Where can I find more info on this? Geoff may or may not be able to go.

·
Super Moderator
22,710 Posts
Alice said:

Jeff, your posts always exhaust me, LOL.
Alice
Alice ya know i do it just for you,,,;) a lil eye/brain action , along with the mornin' coffee,,,gets ya going in the am,,,,
you're welcome! LOL:funny: ;)
(plus the finger/brain action , helps me too!)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
(plus the finger/brain action
I got a finger fer ya hehehehhe Good luck on the watch ordeal. You didnt by chance set the alarm did ya?

Jeff

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
LOL!

Boy, it's taking me awhile to get going this AM. My first post I looked up and realized what I was typing looked like a foriegn language.

More caffiene!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.