The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning everyone!

Coffee is ready,

I woke up and was all happy thinking it was a short workday, but then realized it wasn't Friday.:cry: Oh well another long day.

Had some good rain yesterday down in NOLA. Today will be hot.

Have a Great day.

·
Super Moderator
27,091 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee. I'll add French toast with local peaches to go on top.

Vinnie - Man that's disappointing about you thinking it's Friday. Bummer on another sultry day for you today.

Jeff - Glad to hear that your surgery went well, even though it was longer than you expected. Not only do you have Blythe to nag you about taking care, but all of us too :D

Speaking of which - Doug - can you see a pharmacist today about that angry spider bite?

We had strong storms yesterday, and it cooled off a bit :banana:

Off to Civitan. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Morning Vin and Cath and all to come! Thanks for the Coffee Vin sorry for the wrong day feeling.Cath thanks for the yummy breakfast have fun at your meeting.We go home today,sad to go but happy to see my pups! Enjoy the day all!

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,771 Posts
Good morning Vinnie, and all our friends to follow....HAPPY 'THURSDAY'! Sorry Vinnie for the lost day....that has happened before, and oohhhhh what a let down. Cherry frosted pop tarts and coffee for those on the go. The wife is just heading to bed now....a POWER RANGERS CAKE was the latest culprit in her lack of sleep battle. 'PLAN-A' is coming home after work and grabbing my family and heading back down to the yard and taking them all out fishing on the work boat......12 hours is a lot of time to run through a whole bunch of letters in the alphabet though. We'll see. Least of which is the timing of a front that will be passing through either tonight or tomorrow causing undesirable conditions for a leasurly boat ride. But hoping we can...she makes such a cute 'skipper'. :agree:Hope all have an enjoyable day ahead for themselves, and stay safe,
Hack

Attachments

·
15,771 Posts
Good morning Cath and George:wavey: Sorry to hear your vaca ends soooo soon George. Do you still get to go test your 'Dramamine' quality before heading home? Have a supper day at work Cath.
Hack

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Have a great time hack! Catch a boat full!,not sure if we're going out again or just relax,will see if the rest want to,I'm ready!

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Morning all:thumbup:

I hear ya about being on the wrong day,,,, since yesterday was one that I kinda lost track of .

Slept ok considering, was a bit ruff moving around/over during the nite with the lead incision mid - shoulder blade being bothersome ,,, ok, painful. I'm so used to hurtin' in my lower back that a new spot tends to want to take the totem top:rolleyes::nuts:. Blyth had to kennel up the dawgs last nite before she left for work,,, low dawgs='s low crates:agree: I was able to release the hounds this morning without too much trouble, fota do no bending/twisting etc. and lift only 5 lbs for a while,,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning Everyone. Sorry I have been missing the breakfast meetings, but we have been busy busy. Think the oldest son is moving home to learn the body shop business which is good in that I need an assistant to help, he needs a place to start over. So win win there.

Might have a new aquarium this weekend. Someone wants to give me their 300 gal since they are moving. I"m all for it- husband just shook his head and muttered something about " Here we go again".

Will definitely have to start a build thread once I round up the manpower to go grab it.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Cath, George, Hack, Jeff, LL & Everyone! :)

Not quite so hot today but still plenty warm with showers and t-storms moving in this afternoon.

Dentist appt. this afternoon for a loose crown re-glue. :(

Vince, it's happened to me, too. :confused:

Vacations always end too soon, George.

Hope you get that sea cruise in, Hack.

Hope the pain subsides and you recover quickly, Jeff.

Having your son in the business sounds like a good thing, LL.

"Tail Trimming". Big Buck can't use a brush or comb so has to sort out the tangles with his teeth. Has to keep that white flag looking spiffy to impress the ladies, ya know. ;)

Have a Tremendous Thursday!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone.

Another super nice weather day in Cleveland. The city is abuzz about Donald and the others here for the debate tonight. Stuff starts too late on the East Coast. I figure if the debate starts at 9 I should be able to stay awake for at least seven minutes of it.

Getting pulled everywhere at work. Some others on my team need to start carrying their own water.

Better get back to making my eight bosses happy.

·
15,771 Posts
Good evening, almost, TRT'ers. Hope all are well. I feel for you Jeff.....sorry. Glade the Mrs. is doing dog duty for you. Hi LL,:wavey:, missed you on the morning show. Sounds groovy your son coming home....always good to have another set of hands, with 'negotiable' prices.:beer:....oooooo, a 300 build coming our way:dance:...can't wait to follow this one. Get home yet George...left Oz behind? Our 'PLAN-A' went where most of our plan-A's go.....moved to B,C,D,E, thinking we're negotiating 'F' at the moment. Which is good as it looks like some weather may be pushing thru before too long here. Actually Jen just went to lay down for an hourish....that lack of sleep WILL CATCH UP TO YOU! Rumors are circulating of a possible movie theater night....though that's only "lil' Hack's side of the story. She mentioned possible supply run for up coming cakes, and I happen to know that's right across the street from my LFS which I haven't said howdy to in a bit.:cool: We'll see,
Hack
P.S. Hey, not so fast there folks....where's Dave?

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Afternoon /early evening all :thumbup:

Puttered around the shop today, mostly picking stuff off the floor with my now frequently used grabbers on a stick things. Not supposed to be bending a lot, so picking up stuff w/ the grabbers and staging it for later placement is gonna have to make me happy at present.

Guess the Hospital called while I was out of the house, They asked to speak to me and Blyth said" He's not in the house, he's out in the garage"
She said they sounded shocked and played the "he's not supposed to being doing,,,,,," card. She told them I was just puttering about, not lifting heavy things etc. , mostly out there to keep from going stir crazy :nuts: .

She was correct of course.:agree:

Called my pain doc's office, and asked his assistant to ask nicely to have a particular person to be at my next appt., since I felt she did GREAT work in programming my spinal stim device when I was on the trial week. She tweeked things to get more/ better coverage than what the fella did in the beginning of the week, She programmed it so well, I REALLY hated to have it removed after those last few days w/ her programming. I figger that she did me well, and she needs to be the one to program the permanent unit.
Stressed that it was nothing against the other people, it's just that this lady "did me right" and since I heard this implant went for $35K, why not have it work the best fer me :thumbup:.

I snuck in a premature shower when I was done putzin' around, Blyth checked my stitches b4 and after,,, was not a full on shower, just a rinse to feel better.

Learned that I need a 2nd or more hummingbird feeders around here. whenever more than one show up, seems that a male (who thinks the current one is all HIS) chases the other away,,will prob get/place one @ the back of the house, to give the others a shot at the sugar water.
Gotta refill the current feeder every day now,,,, guess the word got out there's good stuff in that feeder:rolleyes:. With all the flowers they get their main grub fill from, the feeders just give them that "kick" for energy.:errr::bln-zoinks::ac15:. Which I totally understand,,, which relates to my morning coffee:agree:.

Carry on TRTrs! :wavey:

·
Administrator
46,893 Posts
Afternnoon gang sorry I missed roll call this am, really struggled to get up and going, hopefully Dr can help with something to get me out of this mess

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good evening TRT Faithful
Long day.
No way I'm listening to the debate. Ought to be a hoot. I'd like to have a private viewing room with Hillary & Bernie commentating the blow by blow.

Really don't like the shorter days; they come.

Enjoy everyday

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Evening all. I will be watching the debate unless sleep comes early. We are facing fiscal hard times, and changing how statistics are reported is not fixing things.

Perfect weather day. I understand it gets a little chilly in January though in Cleveland.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts