The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......WOW!
Good morning and welcome to the back end of the week.....HAPPY THURSDAY!
Granted this will only be my 2nd 'real' day at work since Monday was a holiday, and Tuesday was a washout.....but still Thursday!

Coffee is up, and am told to have something 'more that THAT' before I head to work.....hold my Snicker's bar will Ya while I explore.

Supposedly a nice day today, mid 80's and sunny. After 2 days of rain that'll be nice.

Peace and high hopes for All,
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear your Dr. visit went well Vinnie......keep doing whatever you're doing. (y) And I never even thought of a lfs using that shipping outfit. Adds a degree of confidence in using them.....thanks for sharing that info.

Welcome back Rick.....now hush, and get the rest of our pictures over here. 馃榿
were these pictures from your 'vacation' on the way home, or during your 'working part'? Either way, COOL!:cool:

Pulled the couple sets of Marineland MARS display tanks and equipment out of the pole barn,,, will take some pics and post it all on FB Marketplace today.
Does this mean our hopes of you returning to this illustrious hobby have been dashed Jeff..,.....or is this just 'extra stuff' clearing space for the big enchilada?

Work went well, and DRY......still on the slow side, but you can sense the encroaching haul out season growing close....it begins towards the end of this month.

Taylor pork roll sandwiches for dinner, and some steak burritos for desert......well maybe a 'side' as there's ice cream sandwiches on my lap at the moment, so they must be desert or something.
Jen's on alert, as our adopted kids anticipate a trip latter this evening to the hospital for their Baby, and Jen's will be there with them holding her hands. So Hack and I have some extra dogs in our near future.

Liable to be a LONG, STRANGE night ahead.....peace and health,
Hack

Prayers go out to Her majesty, and Her Family.......:confused:

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's GO TIME! Jen and the Kids are heading to hospital, and we are now herding the dogs......an extra 2 for the night.
Hack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts