The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......WOW!
Good morning and welcome to the back end of the week.....HAPPY THURSDAY!
Granted this will only be my 2nd 'real' day at work since Monday was a holiday, and Tuesday was a washout.....but still Thursday!

Coffee is up, and am told to have something 'more that THAT' before I head to work.....hold my Snicker's bar will Ya while I explore.

Supposedly a nice day today, mid 80's and sunny. After 2 days of rain that'll be nice.

Peace and high hopes for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,752 Posts
Morning Hack and TS, and those that will check in today.

More of the same here, dawgs and boids . Right now tending to the parrots ,with Molly the macaw being a lil snot,, lots of energy of the mischief variety.
Letting her work off the am steam then she will settle down for neck scratchin’.

Pulled the couple sets of Marineland MARS display tanks and equipment out of the pole barn,,, will take some pics and post it all on FB Marketplace today.

With fall sneaking it’s way closer I need to tend to outside stuff before it gets cold cold,,,

On to the day,

Hope everyone has a great one👍🏼

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good morning Hack, Rick and all.

The appointment with oncologist was good, gain a few pounds since last visit. My next I have to do a scan. But that’s not till November 30th.

We did end up with a pretty’s strong storm yesterday evening.

Have a great day

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Afternoon everyone. Painted up an inspection fixture earlier today. Guess they are not used to Quality Engineers masking and painting stuff. Wait until I do some automation. I do know it is wise not to show your secret skills here. One program manager is dragged back to weld bumpers lots of days when folks call off.

Decent weather again for a while.

Can't believe tomorrow is Friday.

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good afternoon all,

Really nice here today, light rain here right now but lots of thunder and lightning.
Did get the front and back mowed before the rain.

Presley is here and guess her waiter. Lol

I was talking to the guy at the lfs about shipping the seahorses and how many per bag does Alyssa ship. He said up to three. But she injects 02.
So what you think about the type athletes use, the one from like academy. You think they work to inject 02 into bag?

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear your Dr. visit went well Vinnie......keep doing whatever you're doing. (y) And I never even thought of a lfs using that shipping outfit. Adds a degree of confidence in using them.....thanks for sharing that info.

Welcome back Rick.....now hush, and get the rest of our pictures over here. 😁
were these pictures from your 'vacation' on the way home, or during your 'working part'? Either way, COOL!:cool:

Pulled the couple sets of Marineland MARS display tanks and equipment out of the pole barn,,, will take some pics and post it all on FB Marketplace today.
Does this mean our hopes of you returning to this illustrious hobby have been dashed Jeff..,.....or is this just 'extra stuff' clearing space for the big enchilada?

Work went well, and DRY......still on the slow side, but you can sense the encroaching haul out season growing close....it begins towards the end of this month.

Taylor pork roll sandwiches for dinner, and some steak burritos for desert......well maybe a 'side' as there's ice cream sandwiches on my lap at the moment, so they must be desert or something.
Jen's on alert, as our adopted kids anticipate a trip latter this evening to the hospital for their Baby, and Jen's will be there with them holding her hands. So Hack and I have some extra dogs in our near future.

Liable to be a LONG, STRANGE night ahead.....peace and health,
Hack

Prayers go out to Her majesty, and Her Family.......:confused:

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Hi, everyone!

Hack, I hope your day went well today, especially since you had a more substantial breakfast. 😉

Rick!! Glad you’re home safe and sound. Thanks for those fantastic photos for us! They are a treat for my eyes and I suspect the same is for everyone else, especially that sunset. Or was that a sunrise?

Jeff- So Molly the is showing off like a teenager? I hope she got settled down to get som head scratching. How is everyone else doing in your house? I know your yard and such better, and getting ready for the winter.

Perry - Yup, you better hide your secret skills the best you can, you will get volunteered for some odd job.

Vinnie, that’s a lot to think about for shipping your ponies. Surely you can snoop around on some website and see what kind of 02 they use.
Yeah on your oncologist appointment going well and gaining a few pounds! 🥳🥳

Doug - how did your Friday go at work? There’s a new gal continue to do very well?

Good news Sophie‘s healing process. I took her to the vet today, and she’s doing much better! I don’t have to take her again for another two weeks. Her hemoglobin is within the normal range.

tomorrow morning I will be having coffee and breakfast with my friends. So I will be coming in late, but not as late as today.

Make grooviness rule for everyone tonight!

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's GO TIME! Jen and the Kids are heading to hospital, and we are now herding the dogs......an extra 2 for the night.
Hack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts