The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mawnin', TRT!

Coffee's on, and lots of it.

Hmm...there was a special on avatars last night :rolleyes: and you know...umm..er...well, I just had to get a new one for 2 weeks ;)

I'm on the run to Civitan in a sec.

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Keep up those prayers for Ski and Emmy!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Mornin' Cath, and Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee!! Still rainin' here..........

I've been trying to find an area in the house for a larger tank. I think I found it! I just have to convince my wife that she no longer needs a stove! :rolleyes:

Have a GREAT Thursday Everyone!

·
Registered
440 Posts
:banana: Morning Cath , luv the avatar. Morning Reefer, I told my wife that our three year old son can sleep in the lving room. That way I can have a frag room and have a place for my 75 gallon sump. I man can dream can't he.:D Oh and good morming to all at TRT. It is almost Friday.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Happy Thursday, everyone! w0000000000000t!!!

Crappy weather here today..cold, windy and rainy. But we are one day closer to the weekend!! :D

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, Butch, LL, Chris, John, & All! :)

Great avatar, Cath! Now, where have I seen that before??? :lol:

Butch, who really needs an old-fashioned stove anyway? With microwaves and outdoor grills, what else is there to cook?? :D

Showers and Drizzles this morning but supposed to move on through later.

Tonight is FishGirl's school Spring Concert. She has a solo singing part and that's where I'll be! :)

This little scrub tree on the high side of Yosemite is just barely hanging on by its fingernails. I call it "Survivor".

Picked up an award with this one today at http://www.bestfoto.com/

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning All !Have A Great Day All! Rain here threw the weekend and my nephew grads collage tomarrow,So plans will problly change tomarrow but I'm still off and going!Thanks for the coffee Cath!

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
Good morning All!
funny new av. guys.. i woudl do it but gwen always thinks i am picking on her..
Great shot Dick.
Well work today off tomorrow, my 15 yr. old got suspeneded soooooo Dad anit too happy right now..
but that means i get to work on the voice software ( dragonspeak 8.1) and train it a bit more.

mmmmmmmmm gota love the coffee

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
tims said:
Good morning All!
funny new av. guys.. i woudl do it but gwen always thinks i am picking on her..
Great shot Dick.
Well work today off tomorrow, my 15 yr. old got suspeneded soooooo Dad anit too happy right now..
but that means i get to work on the voice software ( dragonspeak 8.1) and train it a bit more.

mmmmmmmmm gota love the coffee

Don't be too hard on him.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George & Tim! :)

tims said:
That's too bad, Tim. Hope it's a good learning experience for him.

Glad you liked the pic,Tim, Thanks!

Congrats to the nephew, George! It's the season for that...I've got a couple of favorite cousin's kids going down the aisle for the diploma this month! We've got some great kids in this generation.

Gotta get ready and head to work now.

Dick:)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Good morning all of TRT !!! Thanks for the coffee Cath...I always need coffee ! Well another day off for me today, but this is the last until Monday:bawling: I work all weekend....:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: It's going to be 89 deg today but A cold front is comming through today the its going to be a chilly 86 this weekend.

Tims.....If you move to Florida corporal punishment is aloud up until there 18 years of age. (just dont leave any visible marks...LOL)

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Mornin class.

Havin' a hard time waking up this moring....

Throw in the fact that I'm out of coffee...

Mix in a little TRT fun that I'm not totally up to date on...

and you have one VERY confused Skeety!! hahaha

hope my head clears soon...

and I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday's-Eve!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Mornin' All, Congrats on the Pic, Dick-you deserve it! Had employee party last nite, awards to all including one for 50years service! Great group of people and was glad to be there...have a great day.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Dick, Thanks! he then going on to law school and I think he wants to follow in my other brother-in-law in Criminal defence.He knows the money not there but likes it,so do I.And that's up your alley in a way.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Happy Friday Mornin all. Oh sorry it is only Friday for me, no work tomorrow for me, decided to go camping instead.
So I am taking off this evening up to lake Cachuma with some friends for some good old camping fishing and drinking. I don't think that it will be in that order.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts