The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Happy birthday, Vinnie! It's Cafe du Monde and beignets for breakfast.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
Morning everyone. Wow that looks like a rich breakfast Cath. I'll start with just a cup of black coffee.

Nice and hot today. The one thing on my car that breaks broke again. My outside temperature sensor fails every two years and when it says it is less than zero the AC won't come on. Gotta fix that today (only 40 bucks thankfully).

I have to figure out how to run a tiny bead of caulk and finish up my big upstairs painting project so we can begin the flooring ripout downstairs.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
Oh Heya Vinnie and happy Birthday!!!

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning
Happy B'day Vinnie

it's gonna be a fun one up here
as soon as I get material prices back

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
Well the people doing the stucco and painting ran roughshod over our garden. Smashed plants, broken lights and stucco on our stuff. They were not supposed to go in there until Monday when I would have the stuff moved.

The supervisor seemed nice and promised me all the south of the border help would not go in there and do that. :angry:

·
Administrator
46,853 Posts
God Morning Gang, Ouch on the patio predicament Perry, thats a shame, I hope not everything got ruined :(
I need to finish loading the car and getting the puter setup in there.
This should be interseting, Brady loves movies and his little dvd player quit, so we will see how this works out. Can't wait to see how the new connected phone works out :)
Have a great day y'all

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good morning everyone!:wavey:

It's gonna be a hot one here today. The news says it is only 79 right now, but I was on the deck eating breakfast and it sure feels more like 90. It's suppose to get to 94.

·
Administrator
46,853 Posts
Ew on hot, I think we will get around 80 most of the trip, anyway gotta finish fillin the car, I will check in from a hot spot :)

·
Super Moderator
27,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the people doing the stucco and painting ran roughshod over our garden. Smashed plants, broken lights and stucco on our stuff. They were not supposed to go in there until Monday when I would have the stuff moved.

The supervisor seemed nice and promised me all the south of the border help would not go in there and do that. :angry:
Man, that's infuriating, Perry. Something like that happened to Dad a number of year ago.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
Man, that's infuriating, Perry. Something like that happened to Dad a number of year ago.

Yep I have posted pics here of how immaculate everything is, and it is amazing how some people can just destroy stuff like that. I am going to take pictures of everything and if there is further damage pursue getting this fixed with our tyranical homeowners association.

Who knows though..maybe I will go home and everything will be set to rights.

·
Registered
154 Posts
:wavey: Morning All!

Happy Birthday Vinnie!

Perry - uber bummer on the patio. And I think you're a dreamer if you think everything will be "set to rights" when you get home tonight.

Major thunderstorms early this morning. I felt the house shake several time due to thunder. Kids didn't wake up though :) However the ground is once again wet so no outside play until after naptime :(

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
:wavey: Morning All!

Happy Birthday Vinnie!

Perry - uber bummer on the patio. And I think you're a dreamer if you think everything will be "set to rights" when you get home tonight.
Well we all have our fantasies. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
it's gonna be a fun one up here
as soon as I get material prices back
If it doesn't have to be accurate or anything like that I can send you one so you can get on with your day :D

·
Retired Wanderer
17,269 Posts
Well just got my quarterly project done. Giving electrical training on our capabilities for test to a bunch of development engineers was boring for all. The handouts and power point presentation were slick though.

Now to head home and see if more elephants tore through my garden today doing the stucco rework.

·
Administrator
46,853 Posts
Evening gang, I arrived safe up here, got hung uo so i didnt really get a chance to check hotspots, will check em on way back

·
Administrator
46,853 Posts
Good evening Everyone!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. means a lot to me.

Very rough day at work today, one of the worst and longest days so far.

Tomorrow is going to be a short day, I saw a bald eagle today, awesome site.
Hey Vinny, you still in Wenatchee?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts