The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· I've got the REEF rash!
64,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All! Couldn't sleep so I'd started the coffee!Was going to work on my truck,but going up in the mid 80s for next couple days,so I just hold off on it!Have A Great Day All!

· Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Good Morning George, and Everyone!!!

Thanx for the coffee, George!!

Not much happening around here today. I'll be cooking up 3 racks of babybacks for tonight's meal. Other than that, I'm just hanging around! :D

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Morning George and all the rest.
George! Go back to bed man, it's Saturday! I guess your body got so used to sleep deprivation with all the hockey that it thought you were done sleeping. Thanks for the coffee.
I'm off to work today. Looking at a drill or 2 and I have to teach an airfield familiarization class for a couple guys from another station. Fish fry this evening. Fries, slaw, beans, and desert. Swing by, we'll be out on the back porch.
Y'all have a great SATURDAY!
Ray

· Registered
3,806 Posts
Morning Everyone ,
Thanks for the coffee George.I have to finish the blueberry fencing and netting today. Wash the cars and my truck. Have work tomorrow . Long week next week .
So today is the day of rest get everything done day . :rotflmao:

· Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Good Morning, George, Butch, Ray, Tom, Sndwave, & All! :)

85 and sunshine today. Feels like Summer already.

Too much late night hockey, George?

I'm meeting my former pastor for a late brunch today. He's the one I mentioned before. A great man. Not sure what the rest of the weekend holds. That depends on the whims of children. ;)

Sunrise breaks through the fog in Cades Cove while another photographer snaps the scene. This was last Saturday. An award winner today at:
http://photographyvoice.com/potd/vi...71/2009/04/25/scenic-and-landscape/dick-vance

Have a Superb Saturday, Everyone!

Dick:)

· Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Chris, & Rich! :)

Sorry about the drive and work, Vinnie. At least that gives you something to do while away from home.

Rich, Lawnmowers are buzzing around here, too.

Thanks, Vince & George.

Or is that Sasquatch???
:lol:
It's whatever you want it to be. :rotflmao: It was actually a lady but I didn't know her.

Dick:)

· Administrator
61,377 Posts
Good Morning Gang, nother nice day, tho cooler, but sunny. Waiting to hear if I get the lawn areator or have to sweat to reseed the lawn.
Got Dyan home and settled for a while, need to get some resumes in the mail,
I wonder if Hard Head Cat got any of Chris' rain yesterday?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.