The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee, tea, blueberry and wild cherry scone this AM. OJ and milk on the side.

KIA - I hope you're feeling better today.

Going to a wine tasting with a girlfriend tonight. Bob is doing his regular Friday night bowling league.

Byeeeee

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Morning everyone. We had an awesome anniversary dinner last night. I thank that ribeye covered with blue cheese was the best ever.

Nice and sunny this morning and work looks a little more relaxed. Could be a great day!

·
Super Moderator
27,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time to rattle the cages! Perry - you wanna help?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Yep I dunno Cath what is going on today. It is like the entire Chicagoland area is not reporting in.

Bueller?

·
Administrator
47,304 Posts
Morning Cath, Vinny, Perry, we may need to send out SAR

Come on you lollygaggers, wake up :D

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
technicly it's still the morning again ;)

this time I had to visit a customer that wants me to design and build a "coolant tank" that is really just a 730 gallon sump

I think I can handle this one

·
Administrator
47,304 Posts
technicly it's still the morning again ;)

this time I had to visit a customer that wants me to design and build a "coolant tank" that is really just a 730 gallon sump

I think I can handle this one
Kewl, plumbing with other peoples money :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
ACK!!!

Our sand volleyball team is falling apart. For the first game our girl star is travelling to our offshore facility, Cynthia is out for two weeks with tendonitis from crashing on the T bar up to the double blacks skiing, another great star hurt her back and is out for the season and now even worse news. Our 6'1" new girl that played in high school all stars is leaving to go to New York to be a model.

I have heard of going through wimmen, but not this way. :bigeek:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
ACK!!!

Our sand volleyball team is falling apart. For the first game our girl star is travelling to our offshore facility, Cynthia is out for two weeks with tendonitis from crashing on the T bar up to the double blacks skiing, another great star hurt her back and is out for the season and now even worse news. Our 6'1" new girl that played in high school all stars is leaving to go to New York to be a model.

perhaps it's the coach?

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,930 Posts
ACK!!!

Hahahahaha ouch! don't make me laugh,.. I am soooo hung over - laughing hurts.

Whiskey

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
I just googled it - you have to go to Chicago for the doll? There's no store that sells it near you?

I'm confused.

Whiskey
The store "near" us that sells it is in Chicago ;)
They are only sold at the American Girl store or online...

we could buy it online, but I really want Erin to have to hand all that money over to the cashier for her doll. I mean it took her 5 months to earn it all and now she will get to go pick it out and pay for it herself.

Part of my thinking is that it kinda hurts to hand over that much cash- especially if your 5 and it took so long to earn it. I am hoping that this will help her take excellent care of the doll. I mean you work that hard for something your bound to take better care of it right?!

After we pick up the doll we will head over to see my folks and cook out. Should be a great day tomorrow.

Connor got to order his fish online yesterday

long nosed hawk
filimented flasher wrasse
yellow rose goby ( Stonogobiops nematodes)
and a candy cane pistol shrimp

His package will arrive on Tuesday.

·
Registered
154 Posts
:wavey: Afternoon all!

Perry - bummer about the volleyball team. I like playing and its sad to see when a team falls apart like that.

Part of my thinking is that it kinda hurts to hand over that much cash- especially if your 5 and it took so long to earn it. I am hoping that this will help her take excellent care of the doll. I mean you work that hard for something your bound to take better care of it right?!
And if not she will learn about the wonderful world of medical bills. I just have a feeling that American Girl hospital isn't the cheapest and likely doesn't take your insurance :D

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
:wavey: Afternoon all!

Perry - bummer about the volleyball team. I like playing and its sad to see when a team falls apart like that.

And if not she will learn about the wonderful world of medical bills. I just have a feeling that American Girl hospital isn't the cheapest and likely doesn't take your insurance :D
bwahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah
bawahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahah

ok water ALL over my monitor!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts