The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Morning TRT!

I am up with the cat and cruising the board and watching sport center on TV. Life is good!

Not much going on here except as you all know the fires we have. Have not heard much about the fires in the last couple of days so maybe that is good news!

I'm not sure what are plans are for today so I am wishing everyone a very relaxing and peaceful Sunday and give a loved one a hug!;)

Pic of my new Montipora coral:

Attachments

·
Master of Perplexity
3,451 Posts
Hey Dude!
Overslept this morning. Stayed up late last night watching "The Hunted" after diving all day yesterday. First time to go diving after having my reef tank. Way cool. I've gone from macro to micro. No reefs in PCB, just wrecks, but there was coral growing all over everything! Ended up with some cerith snails, an arrow crab, and some type of hermit, all in my refugium.
I hope your day goes well!

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
Johnny and Yardboy!!! it's great to see you :) Johnny, great pic of your Montipora.

Good Mawnin' TRT!!! I'm in a bit of a rush to get ready for church, but I had to say hey howeru? to everyone. No cubes or pincers today. Though a good tickling might be in order :D

Lots of love, hugs, and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:
I am up with the cat and cruising the board and watching sport center on TV. Life is good!
How bout them Braves.:D

Mornin everyone. I spent all day yesterday evaluating and drafting baseball players for our fall team. Man it was hot. I think I got a pretty good team though.:)

Everyone have a great Sunday.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Rick those Braves are alright! They are my adopted team now and have been for a few years now! Growing up as a kid the Yankees was my team!:)

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Mornin' all!

Just got up....waitin' for the coffee to finish brewing.

I'm on vacation this week...just going to be bummin' around the house and getting Mikayla ready to go back to school.

Sundays are so much better when you're not thinking about work on Monday....

Hmmmm.....time to just sit and stare at my tank.....

Have a good one.

J.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:
Yeah Rick those Braves are alright! They are my adopted team now and have been for a few years now! Growing up as a kid the Yankees was my team!:)
I'm really excited about Marcus Giles. He was a 53rd round draft pick. How do you like him?

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The little guy has some power and didn't think much of him when he first came up but he has people taking notice and a great addition to the team! I bet Bobby is glad to have him!:D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
uuugggghhhh...

Coffeeeee.....

I cannot believe I stayed up so late on the net... :eek:

and still have to go to work...

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone! Off to church for me! Went to worlds of fun yesterday...got a slight sunburn on the neck. But you won't believe how many people stared at me cause I was the only one there wearing bluejeans and a long sleeve tee. :)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Mornin'! I was also up with the cat, but decided to toss the cat off the bed and dose a bit longer.

Just got back from a bike ride... Nothing like the sun on your back and the wind in your face. (And a helmet, and good gloves, and good shorts.) 18 miles at a pretty good clip - man, I forget how much I love that.

And shortly, I'm off to puppy school with Sasha. I think we're working on "come" this week. :)

Danielle

·
Administrator
47,633 Posts
Morning all, I have to finish a project I built for my grandson, then later on a buddy is coming over to rebuild my back porch step. When your crutch tip sink thru the step its time to fix :(
Anyway heres a pic of the near finished project, my grandson is into wrestling and got about 20 action figures for his birthday so pramp built him this :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Way to go Grandpa!! Looks really nice and he should love it!!;)

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
Lookin' good, Doug!!! Hmmm...I wonder who had more fun with that..Doug building or Jay playing with it?

Go for it, Danielle! That riding sounds like fun, though I'm not a bike rider at all.

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
I'm training for the MS150... This will be my 5th year. I'm actually having a frag-fundraiser to get pledges, but pretty much just for the locals. (shipping would prolly cause too many problems. Unless, of course, the donor was also going to MACNA.) I'll probably put up a plea in M-ville one of these days. :)

Anyway, it's now 100 out, and I'm glad I got that in early!

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
That's a neat idea for a frag fund raiser, Danielle :)

EWwww on the 100º

1 - 16 of 16 Posts