The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But not time to rouse everyone quite yet. Yep, you guessed, there's another thunderstorm about to strike the area. And I don't know that ESPN will cover the noise - the radar looks pretty menacing.

Maybe I should just stay up with him. Oh well. In any case, it's Saturday. :)

Danielle

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
happy saturday everyone!

whew! bad storms here last night too. three trees got knocked down behind the backyeard last ngiht. i'll snap some pics later...if it stops raining.

hope everyone is safe and has a great day!

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
Mornin' All!
had some storms roll thru last nite,,,not Kansas sized, but enuf to shake the house .
watched the Tusk eat Tetra-food sticks last nite,,,so the "it's gotta a certain food in daily rotation,and at a certain time " deal from the prev owner , don't hold (pun intended) water. don't think it is as picky and hi strung as he said,,,:) a lil tough luv from the inhabs of the 180,and it looks like it's over the hump as far as ,"i hope it eats,and does well",,;)
Oscar( doxie fight patient)got his bandages off this am ,,,(he helped;) ) and the paw looks ok,,,,gotta heal a bit more, but outa the woods on serious injury,,:rolleyes:
everyone have a GREAT Saturday!:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Great morning to you all! As Danielle said, we had one beautiful storm last night! Tons of thunder and lightning..I loved it! but poor Nik..I bet he drove Danielle crazy! Hope everyone has a super great day!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Everyone! Man these storms in the Midwest, etc are pretty bad and glad to see the TRT'ers are doing fine!

We have been very fortunate here with just spots of rain but it is a little on the cool side!!;)

Got to go to the post office across from where I work in Bonner and get my pay check and then maybe off to the LFS!!:)

Cat greeted me this morning with Where's the water and open the balconey door I have business to attend too!!:D

Well everyone enjoy your Saturday and let's not forget our troops are still in Iraq and some more were killed the other day in Baghdad so we need to pray for their families and troopers as well.

Later baby!:dance:

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!! I guess I better get the East Coast up and atem! Here come the ice cubes.I slept a little late today, and it was delicious!

Danielle, it was great to talk to Andy on TRT chat last night....I guess it was while the storm was out there. Oh yeh, he was on his orange chair watching it, I think. :funny: :funny:

Jeff- I'm glad you survived your storm in your part of TRT land.

Uh oh Jay on the trees in your back yard. That's a terrible feeling to hear or see that happening and not be able to do a thing about it.

It's a bright and sunny day today! Gotta cut down the grass that's gone to seed during the rain this week :rolleyes:

Love and hugs and peace!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good morning TRT! I hope everyone has a great Saturday! I had a great time in chat last night as well Cath! We need to do that more often! I was up trying to get some pictures of the lightening but didn't have any luck. I was shooting quicktime videos with my camera and the lightening would always strike the second after my video ended. :rolleyes:

Andrew:)

·
Administrator
48,732 Posts
Good Morning TRT,it's another glorious day here on the left coast, hopefully summer will be here by august ;)
Best wishes and groovy thoughts to everyone in the wierd weather zones

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Junkzoo said:
Mornin' All!
had some storms roll thru last nite,,,not Kansas sized, but enuf to shake the house .
Actually, looking at the Weather Channel, it looks like Indiana is most definitely getting "Kansas Sized" storms this morning!

I hope you Indiana reefers weather the storm well! (And everyone else in the path, for that matter!)

This week has been just too crazy weather-wise. And although there's nothing on the radar, it's 79 degrees already, and muggy muggy muggy.

Nik wasn't too bad last night - except for when the wind blew the basement door shut, trapping him down there. Yeah, he wasn't too happy about it, and let us know. :)

Take it easy, and watch the skies.
Danielle

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cath said:
Danielle, it was great to talk to Andy on TRT chat last night....I guess it was while the storm was out there. Oh yeh, he was on his orange chair watching it, I think. :funny: :funny:
So he told you about the orange chair? :eek: It was supposed to be a practical joke chair for my brother - and somebody decided he'd rather keep it as a storm-watching chair. :rolleyes:

Oh what the heck... the stains don't show up that well in the pic - probably for the better. $5 at a garage sale...:funny:

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
It has ummmmm,,,character! ya that's it , character!:D

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Just look at my beautiful chair. It is strategically positioned at the front of the garage for the best view and it has a bar stool next to it to place food and beverage. Notice that the flaps at the bottom are worn to allow the water from the storms to flow freely under the chair.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Andy, with all the luxurious features of the "storm chair" I'd say Danielle's $5 was money well spent ;)

Happy Saturday, everyone. I stayed up too late last night goofing around with the kids and now I'm having trouble getting motivated today. They, on the other hand, have so much energy it's indecent, LOL!

Enjoy the weekend!

Alice

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
it's actually quite a lovely shade of orange :)

i like that the front legs are placed into the concrete expanding joints... is that to keep you from floating away during the storm :funny:

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Danielle! You're my kind of shopper! Wheeee!! All that Andy needs now is a little patch of avacado plush carpet near by..

Come to think of it, I may have some here..... ;)

Is that Clemson Tiger orange or?

:idea: I know! We could call it the Official TRT Storm Watchin' Chair ®

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
thefatman said:
it's actually quite a lovely shade of orange :)

i like that the front legs are placed into the concrete expanding joints... is that to keep you from floating away during the storm :funny:
IT is placed that way to hold it in place. I don't want it to blow away!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.