The Reef Tank banner

It's really Monday thread

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  jenglish 
#1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Little Rive Roasting coffee, Irish breakfast tea, French toast and oranges for breakfast. Blueberry or maple syrup.

Whew! I was wiped out yesterday. Holy week services are tough for church musicians. Of course, nothing like clergy, but a huge obligation.

See you later :)

#7 ·
Morning everyone. Another nice week at the office ready to start. Hopefully I can finish up some of these machines.

#10 ·
Sheesh...came in Saturday and worked extra hours next week to get ahead on a machine that saves us a fortune in labor.

At the meeting today it was decided that I should have a pre-meeting to schedule a design review meeting to get started on the rest as soon as the new organizational structure figures out how to prioritize stuff to their new team concept, which we are not a part of.

If they ever need to film "Dilbert, the Movie" just come here.

#12 ·
I only slept from bout 1 -5 this morning and then got up and started getting sick. I went to school to finish writing a paper but after 3 trips to the bathroom in 45 minutes I slid the paper under the Prof's door and came back home and went back to bed. My fiancee said she felt really bad to so I think it may be something we ate :(

#13 ·
Good morning all! I called a cliant that I'm supposed to be seeing today, only to find out that he's in a meeting - so I have some time to mess around before taking off.

I get to hook up a blackberry to an exchange server today - that means I get to play with an exchange server. I'm not sure how to do this excatally but from the looks of things IMAP can be turned on with both of them, and the blackberry can be setup much like my outlook on my laptop is for working with GMAIL.

Whiskey

#18 ·
I think with the economy the way it is there are a lot of scared bankers...well the ones that aren't delivering pizzas or some other profession now.

#21 ·
we'll see if he finds a way to help me out
if not............

anyone want to help me move into my parents basement?
There were enough leftover Peeps at the grocery store this morning for half off you could get a glue gun and build a house. I am not sure what the half life of those is...probably decades.

Well, sad news today. Marilyn Chambers, the Ivory Snow box model, is dead at age 56. :eek:

#27 ·
I found some gum in the carpet today that was too deep to use ice so I spent 20 minutes cleaning it with peanut butter and then cleaningup the peanut butter. The dog ate a hole in the carpet!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.