3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goooooooooood *onday morning trt!!

ok i'm going to bed now. good night :D

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

thanks for starting the thread, Jay! I have to take my car to the Saturn dealership by 7:30 to get the key mechanism repaired. :( Not any fun at all sitting in the Wally world parking lot and the key won't turn. Ah well..

Onward and upward friends!

Lots and love and hugs all around.

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Cath, I hate it when that happens.....

I've got tanks to clean today, as usual on a *onday....... have a good one, all!

Jenn

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Morning friends, a beautiful day here in cheesehead country. Going to take tomorrow off and just enjoy the summer while the days are still getting longer.

Enjoy your week,
HOmer

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Good Monday to you all! Hope you had a great weekend!

Cath - sorry to hear about the issue with your car, but that is cool you own a Saturn. :) I love mine!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Morning all! It's only 70 now, but looks to get to 90. *groan* I have a very hyper puppy at my feet, bent on tackling the cat - somehow. :rolleyes: This is not good.

Anyway, doing a little more remodeling now that I have time off. My sister is visiting this coming weekend, so I have to get the guest room whipped into shape. (As is, we now at least have a bed in the guest room.) :)

Time for coffee...
Danielle

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
digital_dragon said:
Good Morning everyone. The boss is away and I am large and in charge for the week and get to handle all of the major problems that arise. Here's to the start of a busy week.

Earl
EARL IS IN CHARGE???

OMG that is like leaving the MOUSE in charge of the CHEESE!!! :eek:

Party on, Earl :funny: !!!

Jenn

·
Super Moderator
22,649 Posts
Mornin' All! day off fer me today, not sure how i'm gonna spend it, but i bet it will involve being around a big red tractor, or a smalller green one most of the day,,:rolleyes: :( ;)
plenty to do,,,just gotta get the ol bod in gear and moving,,,
Have a great day!~:)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Mornin to yall. Well its almost afternoon but thats not an issue. I today am gonna try to do the laundry for the first time since My wife and I seperated. This scares me because I have never done laundry before. I was just getting my mother to wash my clothes for me but today I decided that I gotta learn to do these things my self.

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Just remember not to mix the reds with the whites... Or you will end up with pinks...

And don't use bleach... I have too many t-shirts with bleach holes in them...

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all;

*onday and I am dragging my hiney. For two nickels I'd stay home today...wait a minute, that's about the same amount I bring home after taxes and insurance premiums! :eek:

Looks to be a gorgeous day here, not sure on the temp as I haven't even checked the weather but the sun is shining and that is a good thing :)

Enjoy the day all and let's hope it's quick and painless.

Alice

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
A late good morning TRT! I came back to the office after a long weekend to lots of computer problems. I think I have most of them sorted out, so the week should be pretty easy. Both of my bosses are out of town this week as well! That always makes for an easier week!

Have a great day!

Andrew:)

·
Super Moderator
28,203 Posts
Buzz_Hog said:
Just remember not to mix the reds with the whites... Or you will end up with pinks...

And don't use bleach... I have too many t-shirts with bleach holes in them...
:dance: :dance: Great advice there, Buzz. SM...you'll get the hang of it. Much easier than taking care of a car. Or reefkeeping, for that matter. :funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dont listen to them SM very bad advice..

here is how you do laundry the MAN'S way.....

wear your clothes as normal. when they get dirty, throw them in dirty clothes basket. when said basket gets full, throw clothes in plastic bag, tie, place out to curb on garbage pick up day. go to store, buy new clothes.

the same process works for dishes as well. when sink is full, place dirty dishes in refuse can, go to store, buy new dishes.

:D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I love Mondays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have to work again till Thursday

niener niener

Jeff

·
Registered
706 Posts
Actually Jay's method is right for the "RICH MANS way"...now if you are like me and you are no a budget you have to do it a little different.

1. Your going to need three or four baskets here.
2. Place dirty clothes in basket 1. Now, after basket 1 gets filled you are still going to need clothes....this is why god made Fabreez<sp>. Now spray all of the clothes in that basket. Now after you wear the clothes this time you move them to basket number two. obviously when #2 gets filled you will still need clothes....so you move on to step three.
3. Fabreez probably isn't going to be enough for these this time. Now you need to fabreez this whole basket and throw it into the dryer with a fabric softner sheet. once this is done for about 30 minutes you can continue to move the clothes to basket 3.
4. After basket 3 is full you will have to start sorting out the clothes that are far too stained and holey to wear. These clothes don't get thown out they go into basket 4. YOu will continue to use method 3 on your clothes until all of your clothes fit into the "too stained or holey to wear" basket.

Now I know what you are thinking....NOW I throw out basket 4 and start over right? WRONG...this is the point where you lower your standards about what you will and won't wear in public and you move all of those clothes back to basket 1.

See, you never have to worry about lights darks, or water temp ever again.

Dave

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.