The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning Vin and all the rest!Coffee and donuts!Good game but so a shame of Christina!Like I said on facebook!Imagine what the troops think that watched the game!She needs to apologize!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, George, Joe, & Everyone! :)

*onday rolls around again this time every week whether we like it or not. :confused:

Chilly day with 50% showers. Some say snow flurries, others say just rain.

Super Bowl is over and done and now we can concentrate on...........wait! Football doesn't start up again until August!! :bawling:

I don't know who chooses the 'entertainment' for Super Bowl halftimes. Whatever happened to people who can actually sing???:(

Had a fine day yesterday at my daughter Susan's with grandson Wyatt. At 15 months, he reads; plays the piano; and plays well with other 'children'. :D

Have a *arvelous *onday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, George, Joe, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, George. :)

Vinnie - I'm with you on the game outcome. I was pulling for the Steelers, but I'm not bent out of shape that the Packers won. Glad it wasn't a blow out.

*orning Vin and all the rest!Coffee and donuts!Good game but so a shame of Christina!Like I said on facebook!Imagine what the troops think that watched the game!She needs to apologize!
Joe - what happened? Did Christina flub the words?

Dick - Glad to see that you play well with other children, too. :funny: Nice family photos.

Wes - Hope you're feeling better today.

Working late today. Our department is hosting a program at the lunch hour that has to do with being responsible with your dog's poop when out for a walk. :rolleyes:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,192 Posts
We both enjoyed the Half Time show. Fergie is hot.

Now to survive *onday.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Morning All! I thought I would log on before I go to job #1! Cute grandson :) I love kids!

Had an exciting turn of events last night. My room mate came home from Fargo, ND and got me a black and white clown fish as a present! Not really what I was expecting and it was kind of an alarm to me, but I made it work. Talk about a weird surprise! For no reason out of the blue she got him as a present, because she knew I wanted one and they have been out of stock for a month or two in the Twin Cities area. She might be getting the best room mate/best best friend award for the year :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
*orning all!

First day back at work in almost a week. I really didn't miss it. Have to stop at the LFS on the way home to get more salt. Put 48 cups in the tank last night and my SG is only 1.020. I"m going to start building the aquascape tonight and get it in the tank by Thursday to get the tank cycling.

Thanks Cath I do feel better just not 100%

Perry I agree while Fergie can't sing live but she's pretty easy to look at.

Electra congrats on finally getting your Black clown.

Have a good one everyone.

·
Registered
165 Posts

Its a little fuzzy because I took the pic on my phone and he was moving, but that was acclimating him last night :) yayyy! Thanks all I am super stoked to have this little guy!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *onday *orning Gang.
The Superbowl was not so super in my opinion. I didn't think either team executed particularly well. The good news is, I didn't really care about either team, so at least I didn't have to get mad about it. And yeah, as much as she probably got paid, she could have at least learned the words. At least she didn't do a Rosey and grab her crotch when she was done screwing it up.
Yes Electra, your roomey is definitely worthy of at least a best roommate nomination.
Cute kid Dick.
Cath, is the new DB system working out okay? Very appetizing topic for your lunch seminar.
George, your PM box is full.
EMS today 10a-p. Hope for me to get off on time. I head back to the FD tomorrow and it's already going to be a short night.
Y'all have a great day, even if it is *onday!
Ray

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
morning all from the ER.
theres something wrong with my spine, they think i pinched a nerve, and my hole left side is cramped, i cant lift my head/neck off my left shoulder.
bye

1 - 20 of 52 Posts