The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Vinnie and all to come. No * for me today. Starting 2 weeks of leave.
Rainy road trip today after saying goodbye to my beloved after shift change.
Fishing with my Dad for a week and a half, then Mary Ann is flying in to meet my family for a few days before we return with less than 3 weeks until the wedding.
Y'all have a wonderful week. I'll try to peek in from time to time.
Ray

·
Super Moderator
26,847 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the yummy breakfast, Vinnie.

Ray - Good times ahead for you and Mary Ann! Safe travels for both of you.

George - How is harley these days?

Gotta run. PT across town this AM.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
*orning all :wavey:

Had a extra cup of coffee up the road during breakfast in hopes that puts me over the edge on getting stuff actually done around here.

Looks like black walnut harvest(pickin them up w/ my OFR grabber arm thingie 'n and something resembling flipping them into a 5 g bucket then into empty dawg food bags for the g-man to take away) and hopefully at least the lil dawg bathing today. Dunno why, but in my locale(part of the state from what I seen/heard) dogs have been scratchin' a lot. Myself and others have checked for fleas, vet checked/scraped for mites etc. etc.,and the best the vet said "there's a lot of "that" going around this time of yr" . So special shampoo for 'em and the normal conditioner, then a few days later I can apply their topical monthly anti-critter pest meds.

All of this today is part of my "really really gotta git done" stuff b4 my surgery (tick tock :ac39: )
Then other than a lil bit more outside trimming/mowing, the rest will be indoor gotta do's.

So far so good, that xtra cup of coffee must did the trick, I've still got the urge to git up n go still :ac15:.

So here's to a productive day :beer:

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good *orning, Vince, Ray, George, Cath, Jeff, & Everyone! :)

A sorta rainy day on Rocky Top with scattered showers today and tomorrow.

Ray, I'm glad Mary Ann is going to join you at your folks. Always a good idea for the parents to meet the bride before the wedding. ;)

Gotta run. PT across town this AM.
Definitions change: In younger days, "PT" meant an hour of vigorous exercise and running. Now, it means being twisted and pulled by a professional torturer.

Jeff, how many times in your life have you heard some medical/veterinary 'expert' guess/diagnose "it's something going around". :funny:

Fog yesterday morning in Cades Cove was extra heavy. I didn't care as I enjoy the fog and it'd been two months since I'd been able to get up there.
"Deer Fog".

Have a Marvelous Monday, Everyone! :)

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
Jeff, how many times in your life have you heard some medical/veterinary 'expert' guess/diagnose "it's something going around". :funny:

Let's see,,,,:rolleyes:

EVERY time I get the sniffles/sore throat etc., and tell Blyth about it

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't have to go far :rolleyes: ;) .

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning All!:wavey:

Fairly good morning here so far. Almost had a rough morning. I was standing by one of my tanks and felt a drop of water and then heard a thump. Looked over and the female percula I have had for about 7 years if laying on the ground(cat very near). Put the cover back on the tank. This is the third or fourth time we have had to save her over the years.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
*orning all :wavey:

Dunno why, but in my locale(part of the state from what I seen/heard) dogs have been scratchin' a lot. Myself and others have checked for fleas, vet checked/scraped for mites etc. etc.,and the best the vet said "there's a lot of "that" going around this time of yr" . So special shampoo for 'em and the normal conditioner, then a few days later I can apply their topical monthly anti-critter pest meds.
Harley gets it this time of yr.Ask your vet the doses,Their are 3 kinds of meds for it.Benadryl(only a short time because it can do liver damage),Claritan and Zyrtec( most $$ but that's the one we give Harley) Benadryl works the best for him but don't like the chance of liver damage.But you need to ask your vet for dosage for your dog.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Good Morning All!:wavey:

Fairly good morning here so far. Almost had a rough morning. I was standing by one of my tanks and felt a drop of water and then heard a thump. Looked over and the female percula I have had for about 7 years if laying on the ground(cat very near). Put the cover back on the tank. This is the third or fourth time we have had to save her over the years.
Is your tank grounded?if not, it could be because of stray voltage.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
She's been a jumper in every tank I've had. She has hung at the top anytime she doesn't have a host anemone. If she's at the top she's jumpin'. I have a new anemone in there now but she has not taken to it yet.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
hello everyone .
ray have a safe trip
im in a sad mood today my beloved gracie hasnt come home its been since friday morning that she was seen when she ran out . i called all the shelters and posted pics on the facebook groups around here .
well yall have a good night

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Maybe someone has her and she'll get away from them!Try walking around the neighborhood and post some pics!Good luck!

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
thanks george i have ive drove all around she knows what my old truck sounds like but still no luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts