The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
c.a.g. owner and operator
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got tired of the mystery wrasse beating the behjesus out of my little fairy wrasse . i t was getting to the point that at feeding time it would make sure that it did its best to keep the fairy from getting any food . the fairy wouldn't even come out anymore so being an old softy that i am ,i decide that the beauty was indeed a beast ! so friday night i spent 4 hrs making an acylic trap and spent 3 hrs saturday waiting for the bugger to swim in . finally after putting a small mirror at the end of the trap , (which drove the yellow tang crazy ) it finally fell for it ! :thumbup: so back to the store it went . i need to put in a plug for john at " FISH AND OTHER ICHTHY STUFF " as he treated me " really " fair on the fish . so if your ever in oldsmar fl. check out his place or go online and if you need something he will give you a great price that is comparable to the "big" online retailers ! so with the credit i was able to purchase a new sedra pump for my e.r. skimmer , which qrapped out earlier in the week , glad i have two skimmers running as there was no impact from the failed sedra. oh! and of course i had to come home with a couple of fish:D ! came home with a yellow streaked fairy , a lubbocks fairy , and a tiny little chaulk bass , and best of all my little fairy wrasse is back to being happy again !

·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ask and you shall recieve !
this is the yellow streak .

·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and just a few randoms .

·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still not possitive on the i.d. of this .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts