The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
But still it is a *onday,so ......HAPPY *ONDAY!

Coffee is up, and breakfast ain't.....YET.

That calm, boring evening *ade a left turn last night......One of our 'adopted' Kids decided it's ti*e to perhaps have Her Baby. Sooooo the young Lady in the snow ball fight scenes got to spend Her first night away fro ho*e as *o**y n Daddy went to the hospital........and last I/We heard was they were going to 'induce'. So as of POST TI*E this a.. will be so*ti*e today.

Heading in for a 'baby sitting' session at the creek this orning, but shain't be long so I a available as required around here/this situation.

Hope all the wonderful'ist for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,695 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Hack. I have dressed up oatmeat and Cream of Wheat and hot chocolate.

Sounds like an exciting day for your friends and household for taking care e soon to be big sister.

Have fun/grooviness at the yard this am.

Doug - Your great grandson is a bundle of cuteness. I’ve forgotten his name.🙃

Perry - How was your commute in the latest winter weather event?

Jeff - Between you and Perry, your probabilities of dangerous windchills win out. But who wants to win that one?
Hope all goes well as you head out to get grub and to take King to the vet. Brrrrrrr

On the for real weather rock report, my bother in Norman, OK reported heavy snow and a windchill of -20.💨🌬

Nothing dramatic here, so I get to keep things on the sunny side for all of you.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,490 Posts
Good Morning all, 45F and dark. Trying to figure out what apps and stuff need to be reloaded after massive W10 reset. What a PITA :(
Cath little man is named Corey after his father

·
Retired Wanderer
17,158 Posts
Glad it is not Haim or Feldman Doug.

Cath, what is this windchill of which you speak. If you have stuff to do outside, go outside and do it. We get down to zero tomorrow, but balmy teens today.

Maybe six inches of snow on the ground that seems will never melt, and another foot is promised. My weather bus is already covered, so tomorrow it will be more covered.

Since I work nights and Denise did construction all night, we are taking a break from the traditional panic items of eggs, milk and bread. Making New England style stuffed clams and KC type smoked ribs.

Enjoy your *onday.

·
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Home from my 'baby sitting duties' at the creek......got nicely soaked just doing nothing over there.

TOMORROW is said to hit near on 60 degrees, 'briefly', with 30's before and after. Must be a 'warm thing' flying past us as there's supposed to be thunder storms in the morning before the temps fall again. 3-5" of snow on Wednesday......my poor weather rock is sooooooo confused.....very accurate.....but confused.

Doing a curb side @ 'that place', then back home to assist with the little one's baby sitting needs......still awaiting her 'little 'Sister's arrival.

Wonderfulness to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,695 Posts
Hi, everyone!👋👋

Good Morning all, 45F and dark. Trying to figure out what apps and stuff need to be reloaded after massive W10 reset. What a PITA :(
Cath little man is named Corey after his father
Oh yeah! I’ll try to remember that more than a week. ;)

Home from my 'baby sitting duties' at the creek......got nicely soaked just doing nothing over there.

TOMORROW is said to hit near on 60 degrees, 'briefly', with 30's before and after. Must be a 'warm thing' flying past us as there's supposed to be thunder storms in the morning before the temps fall again. 3-5" of snow on Wednesday......my poor weather rock is sooooooo confused.....very accurate.....but confused.

Doing a curb side @ 'that place', then back home to assist with the little one's baby sitting needs......still awaiting her 'little 'Sister's arrival.

Wonderfulness to All,
Hack
Crazy temps and weather. I’ve heard that a sudden drop in temps brings snow.
Carry on with your baby-sitting gig.

Lunch for cath - Made me a little pizza with a thick slice of locally made wholegrain bread. Yummmmm!

Everyone have a great afternoon!

·
Administrator
46,490 Posts
Evening all, work was OK, went back to parts store and got a new air filter, old one was yellow and literally hi pressure air didnt move anything. Stopped at Ace and got a center punch, pulled in and saw a Kai Clone, pic is on my tablet and have not figured out how to share between. Anyway that was a real downer, I am still missing my girl.

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Evening all ,

Well, had one doc appt. cancel on me due to the current weather situation, I chose to cancel King's vet appt. this afternoon since most of the 40 minute drive is on a 2 lane that likes to drift over and being in farm land, at times can't tell where the road is or ends and the farmland and it's ditches begin. Plus with most of the southbound traffic being the "going home "folks when I'd be heading home myself , usually means plow trucks don't get a good chance to do their thing.

Moved the old snow by the bird feeders w/ the Deere, I know they would probably find any seed/peanuts thrown from the back deck toward the multi feeders , in loose snow,,, but giving the boids a fair shot at grubbing out pre-blizzard. Ran the snow thrower across the back patio/sidewalks while knowing what snow coming will re-cover and then some. Was more to bring up the packed snow from human and dawg feet when it was too lean to bother removing previously. That stuff tends to ice up under new snow so figured on helping with future efforts

All prepped for whatever ends up being the snow event, the county to the north of me is saying they got over a foot of snow last night,, lake effect being the reason.. With all this gloom n doom on snowmageddon,, so far has not been close to the snow events we were used to back even 10 yrs,,, Making a big deal out of the current weather, years ago it woulda been " oh yeah, it's gonna snow again tonite" on the media.

Mom got her 2nd covid shot today, Sis took off work early and drove here, since roads are lousy'r up north today.

Imagine I'll head up to Mom's tomorrow, after I tend to what snow arrives by morning, to snowthrow hers.

Dawgs having fun in the blowing snow here,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

·
15,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.......ahhhh, a successful experiment! WAIT.....is that Kai or the 'clone from yesterday'? Family members are ALWAYS MISSED.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
Wow Doug, could be kin, Sis has a dog that favors the overall look also,,, but hers is more on the thinner side but still a kewl pup regardless,

Reactions: cath
1 - 11 of 11 Posts