The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Coffee or tea today, Bagels with cream cheese.

Not feeling all too great today, have a cold.

Hope you all have a Great Day!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
Morning Vin,thanks for the coffee and bagels!Feel better!Heading down to the bowling lanes to watch them(alot of pros are friends)compete in the masters that the finals will be televise Sunday.Have a great Hump day!

·
Super Moderator
27,408 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the breakfast, Vinnie. Mighty nice of you to do that even though you're not feeling well. I hope your cold passes quickly.

George - have fun at the bowling alley!

Pat!! Thanks for posting photos of your new place. You got a good camper there.

Nothing much exciting going on around here, and that's nice. I hate to get up from the puter in the AM, since Sophie is taking a good nap.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, George, Cath & Everybody! :)

Cold morning but warming up to near 50 with sunshine later in the day. Beats the rainy 40 mile drive to work I had yesterday. Same drive ahead today and tomorrow.

Hope you have a quick recovery from the cold, Vince.

Enjoy the bowling tourney, George.

"Nothing exciting" is usually a good thing, Cath. ;)

Another view across Cades Cove of the snow covered mountains.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,359 Posts
Morning Vin,thanks for the coffee and bagels!Feel better!Heading down to the bowling lanes to watch them(alot of pros are friends)compete in the masters that the finals will be televise Sunday.Have a great Hump day!
George that must be fun just being in the presence of so many tremendous athletes.

Long day at work and long evening with trigonometric substitution integrals. The good news is that we will only cover a few problems, but the bad news is that they cover the whole blackboard (even if it has been whiteboards for 20 years now).

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning gang. Happy hump day.
Thanks for the breakfast Vinnie. Actually get to eat this morning so that's a bonus. Hope the cold clears up. Mary Ann has had a sinus headache for 2 days now.
George, I'm betting they will do just a little better than we did at cosmic bowling the other night (I had top game at 181, but that isn't bad considering I haven't bowled a game in close to a decade. All time best ever was 199 :doh: and that was a loooong time ago)
Enjoy your nice relaxing day Cath. I slept 10 hours last night, on top of the nap I took yesterday afternoon and my drug induced nap yesterday morning.
That sure is beautiful country Dick. Safe travels.
Have fun with your math class Perry. Glad it's you and not me.
Easy day today with nothing specific planned, then back to the FD in the morning.
Hope y'all have a happy hump day and a smooth slide to the weekend.
Ray

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Good morning.
Only have a second, too much work.
Cold here 3 degrees right now.
Got in a fight with one of the owners yesterday at work that is why I did not post. told them I cant do it by my self anymore and they need to hire someone and give me some of my paycut back... See how that goes.

Have a great day.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
morning everyone
hope you feel better soon vinnie thanks for breakfast
thanks cath we love it theres so much room we're not on top of each other anymore lol.
dick love the pic were closer now might have to make a weekend trip up there this summer
ray have fun what ever you decide to do
perry hope math goes good for you
hey george
as for my day not sure what im gonna do becides the normal clean up which is an everyday thing lol. might hang some pics on the walls if hubby left my step stool close by.
well yall have a good one see ya later

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT Faithful

Come on George....bowling? Hey....you're a celeb here....I want to hear about swinging clubs with Obama......You could change yer Avatar....'Love my Tiger'.

And Dick...if you don't get your phographic offerings up with TRT reef standards, I'll just spend all my free time on Face Book.

Best to everyone.

&....

Enjoy Everyday.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Afternoon, Perry, Ray, David, Pat & Dave! :)

Sun shining but still on the chilly side. Made the round trip an easy drive, though. Still got to go back tomorrow.

Perry, math profs speak a different language than us add/subtract/multiply/divide folks. :nuts:

Thanks, George & Pat.

David, hope your boss understands the logic of your position. Maybe that's too much to ask of a bean counter but maybe some of it will soak in. :confused:

That sure is beautiful country Dick. Safe travels.
Glad you got to see it first hand.

And Dick...if you don't get your phographic offerings up with TRT reef standards, I'll just spend all my free time on Face Book.
I'll try to do better, Dave. I'm just now learning the first step in photography is to take the lens cap off. ;)

On to the rest of the day.......

·
Administrator
47,293 Posts
G'morning Gang caught up on some sleep, I think the late shift is easier on ths old cowboy than up before the crack of dawn ;)
Gotta get me coffee and meds down befor I go deal with incoming product at the store and have to do an errand for a friend.
Have a great day :)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,359 Posts
There might be a snowstorm tonight interupting calculus. I am just like Charlie Brown now....c'mon snow!!!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
George that must be fun just being in the presence of so many tremendous athletes.

Long day at work and long evening with trigonometric substitution integrals. The good news is that we will only cover a few problems, but the bad news is that they cover the whole blackboard (even if it has been whiteboards for 20 years now).
Yes and I know many of them.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,359 Posts
Yes and I know many of them.
Many trigonometric substitution integrals? That's good because I need help.

It is at least an 80% chance of snow every hour after 9 pm tonight.

·
Super Moderator
27,408 Posts
Good evening, everyone :wavey:

Dick - it's the extry special camera that you stand behind, eh?

Perry - ewww on that higher level math. I broke the rule that musicians are good in math. Well, i was good in geometry, but the stuff you are taking...eeesh.

See you all in the AM. I'm going to hear some local singer/guitar players.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,359 Posts
Wow it is really snowing out. Going to run for groceries then stay home tonight.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Hey, Doug! :wavey: Take care of that 'old cowboy'.

Dick - it's the extry special camera that you stand behind, eh?
Ain't that the truth, Cath. :D

Wow it is really snowing out. Going to run for groceries then stay home tonight.
There's likely to be a big herd heading to the store. Be careful.

Finished my homework (yes, there's always work to take home no matter how long ago school was finished) and time to kick back and read a little before bedtime.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,359 Posts
There's likely to be a big herd heading to the store. Be careful.

The store was deserted. We did our weekly shopping with no lines. The snow piled up a couple of inches while we were in there, and driving home was an adventure. Finally got to use my snow tires in anger.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts