The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......oh goodie! 馃槒 ("Sarcasm!")

Top of the *orning Y'All, and welco*e to having to start all over again....HAPPY, ("cough cough"), *ONDAY!

A rainy, somewhat, start to our week. Coffee is on, and some CC cookies for a quick n si*ple travel food.
Taking to*orrow off to take Jen to the hospital......undoing a previous Dr's snafoo.

Hope a pleasant day rises on All,
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Elvis, and Bruce Lee I recall being shocked when I heard the news......but Challenger, Columbia, and 911 I can say froze time for me as well as loosing Family members.....it touched the soul.
Hack
Hack - You list family members in 9/11, Columbia, or Challenger?
My apologies.....took me a few times to grasp that conversation. From (911 thru Columbia) I was listing EVENTS that froze time for me. Loosing 'Family members' have had the same effects on me as those more infamous ones. SORRY.
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was tired when I wrote that last night, and this morning only 2 cups of coffee in case I cause utter confusion AGAIN. ;)
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Howdy Jeff......at that pace you outa have all our cellars and garages cleaned out within say..... :unsure: .....Quicker than I'd get 2-IT.馃榿 Enjoy your bird time. Any new words/phrases?

Was a hot sunny, cool rainy/stormy day at the creek. Confused? Me too. Was a beautiful day at the shore.....called for severe storms mid morning on.....might have been, but couldn't see them past that glaring sunshine.

MORE Ham sandwiches, and looks like will be till Y'All get over here.....someone over purchased.

Jen's Dr. postponed Her surgery for tomorrow till next Tuesday.....oh yeah, She's fit to be hog tied. I guess his 'T-time' was pushed up.:mad:

Whelp, hope something nice blesses All this evening,
Hack

Yeah Doug, I had a 68 Z at my disposal while I was in the Navy.....great combination.:cool:

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
'Things happen' I know......but TOO OFTEN!
I love that 'Dr. Green' schtick.....that's funny right there. :unsure: (y)
Hack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts