The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, Perry, Vinnie and all of TRT!

Just a quick post to let you know I am alive and well. More comments later.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Hello again! 😎

Rick, that is some kind of sobering experience you had on 9/11. That’s a different way of looking at the whole scenario that day I appreciate your viewpoint from somebody that lives in Canada.

Vinnie, I don’t believe I told you how much I enjoyed the photos from Cooper’s birthday party. That looked like so much fun!
Snazzy red car! I recognize a lot of cars, but I don’t recognize what kind that is. 🤔

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good evening, all!
Jeff, you did a banner job with rounding up of all the auction stuff today! You definitely deserve some quality time with your birds and doggies tonight.

Besides that, what Hack said… Any new words come out of Molly’s beak?

Hack, That is a really confusing day that you had. And then the folderol about Jen’s surgery being changed to next Tuesday. I believe people in the professions call that “visiting Dr. Green.” At least that’s what Bobbi told me when one of the higher ups in the trust company where she worked called it. But that’s not the same thing as the doctor changing the schedule. Bleh.

Doug, that’s quite a story about the Z28. Somebody can expand it and make a good movie out of it.🤣

I hope everybody has a super groovy evening tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts