The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin Hack. I gapped on the date yesterday until I wrote it on an invoice. Yes, we will never forget up here either. I was working at the Sheraton on the Falls. I was having coffee with the Chef in the 14th floor restaurant over looking the falls when it came on the TV in the lounge. We were all dumb founded watching it unfold. Typically you can watch sightseeing helicopters constantly circling the falls - in a matter of minutes they were all grounded. Due to the many power generating stations in the area we had fully loaded fighter jets and Apache helicopters patrolling the border. It was eerie with out the constant drone of helicopters - everything went silent. I was working on the roof of the hotel and apparently the jets noticed me. A very short time later an Apache showed up to see what i was doing - At fist I thought "Cool!, an Apache!" then he stopped and rotated to face me. It was no longer cool - it was time to go inside.

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Hi Cath. I am going to guess a 1967 Camaro judging by the vent windows.

My foot ball pool started out dismal Perry. On a lighter note, my NY Giants won a game...now that that annual event is over we can go back to reliably loosing while I bet on them...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts