The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
w00000000000000000t!!!! It's here!! Have a great Friday everyone, and an even better weekend!!!! :)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
TGIF! Chris and all the sleeping people of TRT! Coffee's on and going to rain later here!Have A Great Day All!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,264 Posts
Thanks for the good Friday wishes Chris.

Well got my face to faces and tour for this new job Tuesday afternoon. Gotta get my resume in to HR this morning along with my cover letter.

Being a mountain man was nice, but after a year off going back to a real job is not that bad...looks like I won't be cube fodder if this works out.

Have a great end of the week folks!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,037 Posts
Good mawnin, Chris, George, Perry, Tim, John, and all of TRT!!!

Tim - was that you with a pot of coffee in your hand, or are you asking for a pot from Cath? Oh well, I'll make more, anyway. I don't want this crowd to be grumpy ;)

Thanks in deed for the Friday well wishes, Chris. It is FRIDAY, kids! Yeeeeeee Hawwww!

Go for it, Perry! Sounds like a great job for you :agree:

Got a PM from Gwen last night. Been missing her lots in the AM thread and elsewhere. She sends her love to all of TRT Land.

It's beautiful on Spartanburg right now! Dogwoods and azaleas out all over the place :cool:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Chris, George, Perry, Tim, John, Cath, & All! :)

Warm, Spring-like weather the first part of the day but a massive storm front will move in this evening.... Severe T-Storms and Tornadoes possible for much of the Southeast!! :eek: I may have to adjust my travel plans for tomorrow morning's trip South...don't want to drive across the mountains in the middle of a storm!

Hope that job opportunity works out, Perry!

It was good to hear from Gwen yesterday and glad she's enjoying her new job!

What goes up must come down! This is the second shot of yesterday's doe leaping the fence. Not to worry about this little fence, Jenni; she cleared this one with ease from a standing start. I've seen them clear 6' fences with just a couple steps run-up!

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Good mornin all! coffee's on and it's Friday!!!!!:thumbup: :beer: :dance: :banana: :blob: Have a great day all!
Brent.:wavey:

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry, Runnin late..have a great day!!!

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
Good Morning TRT!!

New job is great. I posted last night in yesterday's good morning thread if ya want all the details.

Just brought 2 dozen donuts into the office- come and get em!! yum yum! They asked what was the occasion and I said "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" w0000000000000t!! :D

Have a great day all and thanks again for askin about me!!
-gwen ;)

·
11,345 Posts
Brent Cone said:
Good mornin all! coffee's on and it's Friday!!!!!:thumbup: :beer: :dance: :banana: :blob: Have a great day all!
Brent.:wavey:
Mornin everybody. I dont even drink coffee but i am today. No sleep last night, the new addition to the family wouldnt have it. Oh well, its HER shift now, im going golfin'. :rotflmao:

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Gwen, Gwen, where ya been? Glad to see you back! :agree:
Perry, best of luck on the job! Cube fodder, hehe...
Dick, you sure know how to photograph the ladies! Take those action shots and animate them! Here's a pic I ran across recently... I took this a year or two ago already, but that's my car under all that white stuff the morning after a WI flurry. I really like this pic!
Have a great weekend all! We're driving down to Edgerton for family easter tomorrow, you WI peeps will know where it is. We're looking at about a 3 hour drive *groan*, a 5 hour visit and the drive home. bleh... sunday will be tank cleaning day!:agree: :agree: :agree:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Brent, Butch Gwen, Kelli, Tim, George, Robert, Fly Guy, Vince, & Jessica!

Donuts sound good, Gwen, but I'll have to settle for a Blueberry Muffin!

Jessica, we haven't had that much snow TOTAL in 5 years!!! Going to be near 80 here today! As for animations, here's one of a coyote I shot a back in December:

Got to get busy now and get all the stuff done before leaving on the Fla trip tomorrow!

Dick:)

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
gwen_o_lyn said:
Good Morning TRT!!

New job is great. I posted last night in yesterday's good morning thread if ya want all the details.

Just brought 2 dozen donuts into the office- come and get em!! yum yum! They asked what was the occasion and I said "It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!" w0000000000000t!! :D

Have a great day all and thanks again for askin about me!!
-gwen ;)
Good mornin Gwen glad to hear from ya! Cool news on the new job! :beer: :wavey:
Brent.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts