The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee is going for the early risers, and on a timer for the late bugs.

Breakfast sammiches today. We have all kinds of choices to fit any kind of diet. What a spread. I love the magic of TRT food.

Tonight I'm going to a wine tasting fund raiser tonight. Wheeee!

See you all later.

Registered
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee is going for the early risers, and on a timer for the late bugs.

Breakfast sammiches today. We have all kinds of choices to fit any kind of diet. What a spread. I love the magic of TRT food.

Tonight I'm going to a wine tasting fund raiser tonight. Wheeee!

See you all later.
Hi Cath, I thought I would say hello to a female reefer. I am so happy to have found this site. Have fun tonight. Wine sounds like a great idea about right now : ) What type do you like?

Retired Wanderer
It is not even noon and it is already beer thirty. I am so tired of middle level managers. I was planning to come in for a bit tomorrow morning and have scrapped that plan.

The sun is out and even if it snows it will be a great weekend to clean the garage and sort out a couple of bins of spare stuff from winter projects. I got a keg, a tv and one of those roll around stools out there now along with a heater.

Administrator
Good Morning Gang :)
Good Luck with the LASIK, wife had it done a few years ago and absolutely loves the result
Sorry that work is such a hassle Perry, sounds like a good weekend to unwind, I am going to give that a try myself

Retired Wanderer
Good Morning Gang :)
Good Luck with the LASIK, wife had it done a few years ago and absolutely loves the result
Sorry that work is such a hassle Perry, sounds like a good weekend to unwind, I am going to give that a try myself
Whew work will be better *onday I hope. Got enough done and I am not going in to work over the weekend. I am just going to say I got an earache and hope the bosses never listened to Cheech and Chong.

Retired Wanderer
Hi Cath, I thought I would say hello to a female reefer. I am so happy to have found this site. Have fun tonight. Wine sounds like a great idea about right now : ) What type do you like?
Are you a Red or a White wine fan Tonya? I cook a lot and Cynthia favors Cab Savs along with lamb or beef or buffalo done up right.

I like white wine with fish and shellfish.

Administrator
Home at last, my feet are killing me, really cranked it out tonight, no major malfunctions, it was nice to see 11:30 come around. About to go get my surf and turf from my daughters grill care package :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.