The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, everyone!

French toast with maple syrup or blueberries for breakfast. Coffee on tap as well.

See you all later.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,190 Posts
Morning everyone. I have been trying to eat my breakfast burrito for 1 1/2 hours now. There were like six production issues to get on. Now time to hide and poke through TRT and enjoy a cup of coffee. :beer:

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Morning everyone
Took Violet in for her school physical and vaccinations today before taking her to daycare - George just left for fishing so I'm enjoying the house to myself for a bit before starting on laundry

·
Retired Wanderer
17,190 Posts
This is not good. For a few reasons there is a stirring in the force at work. Hopefully everyone will still be employed at 5 pm.

Other than that wow I am swamped again, after a week long dry spell.

Hope you all are having a terrific Friday!

·
Super Moderator
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good afternoon :)

Morning everyone
Took Violet in for her school physical and vaccinations today before taking her to daycare - George just left for fishing so I'm enjoying the house to myself for a bit before starting on laundry
Oh boyeee, Kelli. Didn't V have a kindergarten thing the other day? How did that turn out?

This is not good. For a few reasons there is a stirring in the force at work. Hopefully everyone will still be employed at 5 pm.

Other than that wow I am swamped again, after a week long dry spell.

Hope you all are having a terrific Friday!
That is so weird, Perry, about the job situation.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,190 Posts
Day went okay at work. Times are tough and there are some folks on the bubble and anything can happen. I think I am fine though. :beer:

Dumas and our brood mare hanging out for a month are doing great in their new digs. I'll take the camera out tomorrow. I got the saddle and tack racks and hooks up.

There is a chubby little varmint that scurried out of our tack room that was too little to be a prarie dog. The barn cat is not doing his job. That is nothing that cannot be addressed with enough firepower and a couple of sixpacks.

Have a nice Friday everyone. I had to park a half mile away and hump in and hopefully no one jacks with our cars tonight due to asphalt work that shut down the hood.

·
Registered
90 Posts
WHEW! Work was hectic today - skeleton crew of just me, one receptionist, and one tech doing a full schedule. Dogs and cats and hedgehogs, oh my!

Now just knockin' back a few and watching the 3 doggies chew bonz. They went to work with me today, so they need to go bed early tonight too :agree:

Perry did great with the ponies tonight by himself (except Perry said we need to watch out for 'the squirrel'?) - tomorrow we'll go ride and finish the tack room :blob: Then back to the manor to work on the kitchen (and get green paint on the dogs!)

·
Super Moderator
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cynthia - green paint on the dogs would be worthy of a photo :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Does anyone know a country song that is by a Guy artist that talks about the 2nd Amendment, has the Pledge of Allegiance in it and talks about his gun.

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
WHEW! Work was hectic today - skeleton crew of just me, one receptionist, and one tech doing a full schedule. Dogs and cats and hedgehogs, oh my!

Now just knockin' back a few and watching the 3 doggies chew bonz. They went to work with me today, so they need to go bed early tonight too :agree:

Perry did great with the ponies tonight by himself (except Perry said we need to watch out for 'the squirrel'?) - tomorrow we'll go ride and finish the tack room :blob: Then back to the manor to work on the kitchen (and get green paint on the dogs!)
Hi Cynthia - nice to see ya in the stooge thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts