·
Super Moderator
27,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
22,294 Posts
Mornin' all :thumbup:

A few errands to tend to today, then the remainder of the day is mine :blob: to fill up w/ what I choose.

Coffee's on here too, so grab a cup.

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
Morning Cath,Jeff.Thanks for the Coffee and breakfast and exhibit sounds cool!a little rain here today so I'm going to do some errand like Jeff!Enjoy the day!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Mornin' all, I'm off to welcome the day, but it was nice to have the quick visit before I do.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Good morning..

Just coffee and yogurt for me again today but that sounds good.

Cold again... Where is spring?

Lots of computer work today.

Have a great day TRT

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Morning all. Still on vacation. We are going to go window shop at Breckenridge today.

Here is a photo of our finished bench project. There was an old slab too heavy to move in the yard that we covered with tiles , so we tried to make it look like the whole thing was old. The marble chunk was 18 bucks at the ReStore, and the copper little tiles would be shiny if the sun was out.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good late morning, Cath, Jeff, George, Carl, David, Kungpaoshizi, Perry & Everyone! :)

Fairing up today for nice weather going into the weekend. Supposed to be 70's and sunshine tomorrow.

Cath, your liberry should be a model for liberries everywhere with your special programs. We built a big new one a couple years ago but it's just books & stuff. I never hear of anything like your stuff.

Here is a photo of our finished bench project. There was an old slab too heavy to move in the yard that we covered with tiles , so we tried to make it look like the whole thing was old. The marble chunk was 18 bucks at the ReStore, and the copper little tiles would be shiny if the sun was out.

Looks good, Perry, but what would happen if a visiting 200# friend sat on the very end of that slab? I'm sure you've got it engineered well but looks like it might tilt?

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Looks good, Perry, but what would happen if a visiting 200# friend sat on the very end of that slab? I'm sure you've got it engineered well but looks like it might tilt?

Dick:)
That slab and all the blocks are glued down with landscaping adhesive by Loctite Dick. None of it is going anywhere. We did some testing and things are pretty sturdy.

Well off to go see if any end of season clearance bargains are out there and any decent food to be had.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
morning yall
not much going on here today it stopped rainging and clearing up suns tring to come out . I finally put the clothes up I washed Monday lol haven't thought about dinner yet got some left overs so probly eat them . well yall have a great day and see yall later

·
Administrator
47,314 Posts
Morning Gang, so far it doesn't look all rainy yet. Gotta help pull the dash out of the Mustang, then later I have the 2-9 shift at the store
Have a good day everyone :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Morning all. Still on vacation. We are going to go window shop at Breckenridge today.

Stop at bubba gumps shrimp there .. nice place.

·
Toyotaholic
6,700 Posts
Morning all!

Well I am signing on to TRT for the last time for several months today! I have some training that is taking me away from the office and my only regular internet connections. I am behind the times and don't have a smart phone, soooo anyway!

I hope life treats everyone fairly!

I should be back on June 17th!!!

Until then, have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
951 Posts

We had a gread dinner at Rasta Pasta downtown, or if you are a beer afficianado, Breckenridge Brewery ( food not as good but better beer)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
We had a gread dinner at Rasta Pasta downtown, or if you are a beer afficianado, Breckenridge Brewery ( food not as good but better beer)
Yea I have had lunch there once ..Very good too...

Got a little tipsy a few times at the brewery...

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good afternoon TRT faithful

Enjoying the chat..............

Gonna try to get peas in this afternnon. We actually have some favorable Old Fart weather.....I'm getting very fussy about temps......don't worry 'bout Florisa just yet though.

Enjoy everyday

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,667 Posts
Morning all!

Well I am signing on to TRT for the last time for several months today! I have some training that is taking me away from the office and my only regular internet connections. I am behind the times and don't have a smart phone, soooo anyway!

I hope life treats everyone fairly!

I should be back on June 17th!!!

Until then, have a great day everyone!
OMG!2 months without Internet?Icouldn't do it.Never to late to go get a smart phone or IPod.have a good time anyway.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
have safe travels there off road and stop by if you get close to the internet.
i'm with George I couldn't go that long without internet .

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Been to Breck brewery a bunch of times. We found good German sausages and things in Frisco. I didn't have a big ski season like years past, but next year will be a lot more Summit County.

This is the tail end of ski season, so we got some things on clearance.

Enjoy your evening everyone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts