The Reef Tank banner

Its Friday, Its Friday!!!!!!!

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Alice 
#1 ·
TGIF!!!!!

Morning fellow reefers. It has to be a great day because its Friday!!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Make it a good one, you never know what tomorrow brings ;)

#2 ·
i sure hope its a great friday

i was only up until 2:30 am sorting through some papers for work.. like a whole BOX full :rolleyes: boss is having his 9 year old extremely gifted daughter to file everything away today and pay all the bills :) yeah, i'm serious!! she comes in with him every friday and goes through all the mail. does all the filing for us that got backed up during the week. sits at the computer and cuts checks in quickbooks to pay all the bills :eek: and she's only 9 !!

anyway looks like it'll be an early day today so i'm half way excited!! i might actually get to come home in mid afternoon and hook up and test my brand new quiet one 6000 pump that arrived yesterday from lise at underwatercreations!!!

tst results, and pump review to be posted later tongiht.

hope everyone has a great day!!!!

#4 ·
Good to see you Nicole and Jay ( you lucky dog...)

Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!

Yesssss indeedy! It's Friday. My new French door is going to be installed today/tomorrow. Just hope the rain holds off for a while. Then after that....I have to schedule the new WilsonArt flooring for my DR and K. Haven't done the LR pulling up the carpet yet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Y'all wanna come over to help? There could be a beverage or 2 involved.....

Johnny...you get well so we can enjoy your humor and good will.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone :D

#5 ·
Good Morning TRT!

Looks like a few folks up already!!;)

On the local news they are bringing in 600 guardsmen from Ft. Hood, Texas to help battle the blazes in Montana! I and many others will be so thankful when the fire season is over!

Everyone have a great Friday!!

Here is a sample of the fires in Montana:

#6 ·
Good Friday Morning, Everyone!

Typical Friday for me.....on the run all the way! Got to work in another county and then rush back to pick FishGirl up from school. This is the end of her second week in 6th grade.....whatever possessed school admin. to start school in the middle of Summer??? :(

Johnnie,
That picture of the fire is awesome....I saw that on another site...apparently taken by a firefighter or forestry employee in the middle of the action. Wasn't you, was it????? ;)

Anyway, hope everybody has a wonderful day!

Dick:)

#7 ·
Good morning - time for some coffee. I'll go ahead and make some for Tom, too. I'll off to take a big exam this morning (to prove that I larned sumthin these past 2 months.)

I don't know that I'm quite ready, but it's at 9am either way. (Unless a medical emergency arises between now and then. Which is possible, as one of my best friends missed her national boards because she was in surgery having her wrist pinned.)

2 hours? nah.
Have a happy Friday, and send some rain our way! (via Johnny, of course!)

Danielle

#9 ·
Good morning from Indiana. I am so glad it is finally Friday. I put a couple Xenia polyps in last night, so I plan on spending the whole weekend staring at them. It has been a long week at work with school starting, so I am ready for a break. I hope everyone has a great one...

#10 ·
Awesome Pic of the deer/fire!

Here is my deer pic for the am. I took this a few minutes ago. I could have gotten a better shot when he was by the front door, but.......$600 camera and I cant figure out how to use the darn thing. WAAAAYYYYY too many options/buttons/abbreviations....???? Anyways, hes looking back at me over his right shoulders. He eats daily from my garden. His antlers look velvety, have 2pts. each and stick up twice as high as his ears. Any of you hunters out there? Hes BEAUTIFUL!!!!! But I sure wish hed eat someone elses flowers.He knows our yard is a great place for breakfast.

Attachments

#11 ·
Good morning to eveyone......just wanted to share a little something with all the fellow reefers...on a great friday morning..

I have a 2yr old son, this morning when he and I were walking out to door for me to go to work and take him to daycare, I looked at him and I couldn't believe how he has grown so quickly, he's talking so much, it's amazing how children grow so quickly....
We grow old and they grow up, he's going to be a reefer when he grows up, hopefully in the next couple of years my fiance and I will be living on the beach, that's our dream and he can grow up there...Well everyone have a good weekend..

#14 ·
good morning everyone...gonna be a nother hot one in central In...off today and tomorrow...I still have a lot of nothing I didn't get done last week so I think I'll work on that really hard this week....

imstriker...did you get your tank sitting issue resolved?? let us know if Drew and I can help

everyone have a great day...

bob

#15 ·
Mornin' all! been a busy week for me ,at least i was working days so i could not post a "good mornin' "
got two days off, then another 16 hr sunday ,,then 4 mo' daze, then i off to Da Keys! (Jerel , hide the cashews)
everyone have a great friday!:)

#17 ·
Nicole,

We had problems with deer in our garden once too. Since I wanted to encourage the deer to visit, but save my flowers, I put up a salt lick and started leaving oats and other goodies out. Soon I was able to enjoy both the garden and my daily visitor ;)

#18 ·
Yippeee...Friday at last...

Leaving this evening to go camping this weekend with my wifes family. It'll be nice to be out under the stars for the weekend!

#19 ·
Morning all,
Its house cleaning for me, since today is my Saturday. I might take a little time this weekend to hook up my lights to see if these new bulbs that got here yesterday work. Three more weeks and I should be looking at a tank full of water!!!

Dave

#21 ·
Hehehehe, Jay why do contests between guys usually wind up involving something wet ;)
Johnny awesome pic, i wish my digicam had the ability my trusty old Minolta XD-11 has.. With a selection of lenses (Rokkor-x) ranging from 20-210 I can do amazing shots, but film to disk is just a PITA :(

#22 ·
Doug, I used to get my film developed to disc all the time before I bought the digicam. The files are huge but they're pretty good. Have you tried it yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.