The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....the new canopy is here (although not installed yet). I finally got my new leopard wrasse....all is right with the world. Here's some shots from the tank today....

New Leopard wrasse....

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Coral Beauty had to pose.....

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The solar wrasse.....

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Solar Wrasse and one of the clownfish...

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Very nice tank and fish you have! :)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
awesome Stella keep us posted on how the Leopard does he is sweet :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
oh man that thing is saaawwweeeettt!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
The wrasses are in the same tank? I was under the impression that most wrasse varieties don't play nice together. . .

·
Registered
119 Posts
leopard wrasse? That sucker is sweet.... first ? is how much was he and second of all would he play nice with a Yellow Tailed Blue damsel, a clownfish, and Lion Fish and Tangs?

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
The Lionfish is going to make the damsel and clownfish lunch very soon.... The tangs may be dinner shortly after if they are not larger than he.....

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My tank currently houses the solar wrasse, leopard wrasse and a possum wrasse. They all "play nice" with each other. My hope is to add one more fairy wrasse. Something will probably have to go....as I have WAY TOO MANY fish....but since getting rid of the murderous ****-sel and Clarkii clowns, everyone is at peace....

I got the leopard for 18.99 from liveaquaria.com (used to be Flying Fish Express). I went in on an order with a couple of club members. Right now, they have a special of free shipping on livestock orders over $175.00---so there were no shipping charges. The animals were amazing....good sized and packaged well. They also have a 10 day guarantee on most critters.

J.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Stella - you might have to shoot me a PM if it's OK. I come down to Rochester every so often, that's where my family lives, I'd like to check out your system. Those fish are incredile and your new hood looks fantastic!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts