The Reef Tank banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
We're back in town now....So lets get this tank set up! Please post what you would like to donate and let's make plans on meeting!
:dance:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sorry guy's dont meant to barge in as I have nothing to offer at this time. But if it is a science education center is this somewhere I can take my sons and if so where?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Sorry guy's dont meant to barge in as I have nothing to offer at this time. But if it is a science education center is this somewhere I can take my sons and if so where?
Yes, just call them to schedule your visit.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Sandy I drop some corals off at Coral Logic last week.
Perfect, I'll swing by there tomorrow and pick it up.. THANK YOU!

I have a few different types zoas & some hammer coral.
Thank you, let me know if you want to met somewhere or just bring the corals to Coral Logic. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I'll be out running errands tomorrow so I can either meet up with you somewhere or just drop them off at coral logic
I plan on going to Coral Logic this morning. :thumbup:

I have made arrangements with Coral Logic for donations drop offs... This makes it very convenient for everyone.... When you donate something just post it here, then I or Aquatic Pro Solutions can swing by Coral Logic and pick up the donations then bring them to the school...

I hope this makes donations for everyone easier, if not please let me know....

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Thank you so much! I will go back to Coral Logic Monday and pick up all the donations and bring them to the school... From what I seen today at the store, the school is off to a great start :)

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I was at Coral Logic today & the corals we donated are still sitting there. Any reason why they haven't made there way to the school yet?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
The tank needed to cycle before we placed the corals in, plus the holidays.

Don't worry they will find their new home this week.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
FYI.... I will be meeting Aquatic Pro Solutions at the Marine Science Center next week on the 17th to complete the reef tank.. If anyone has time any time to help us, please volunteer here.... Thanks

We have decided on a DNW 110 reef octopus skimmer.

I will be donating (2) of my captive breed Banggai Cardinal fish and (2) of my captive breed Ocellaris Clown fish, I have already donated 3 seahorses.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
We only have access to the lab in the afternoon due to the schools schedule.
Normally Aquatic Pro Solutions is there around 2 ish....
Any help will be appreciated.....

61 - 80 of 87 Posts